• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SamanthaC

• 66 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:25 AM

I have never really been into the whole long massive veil and i LOVE the Bird Cage look! Though when you look it up its a lot of people with short hair and i plan on wearing my long hair pulled to the side but down....has anyone worn a bird Cage with long hair down??

Does anyone know how to upload a picture and not a link? so Even Noobs can see it?

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:51 AM

Hi. I really like the birdcage veils too. They're so pretty. I can't see why you couldn't wear your hair down! It's your day - you can do almost whatever you want! If it's looks good on you, then go for it!!!

As to the pictures, beside the black "Post" button is a button that says More reply options. If you click on that, it should give you another button on the left to upload attachments. There is a size restriction per upload of 5mb but if you then preview the post before you actually post it you should see the picture there instead of a link and that should allow everyone to see it.

Good luck! I've been around for a while but still not that good at all the little ins and outs of how to do things! lol

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 stefadile

• 192 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 30, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Negril , Jamaica
  • LocationIreland

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:44 PM

Bird cage veils are gorgeous, you can totally wear it with long hair. I think it'd look really beachy!!!

#4 rvalenka

• 353 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 19, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
  • LocationLexington, Kentucky, United States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:03 AM

I'm wearing a bird cage veil and my hair is almost to my waist! I love the look :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 Chrysta

• 169 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 10, 2015
  • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire - Cancun
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:46 AM

I would love to see pictures after the wedding =) I love that look.

#6 NixSpade

• 162 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 28, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Negril, Jamaica
  • LocationToronto, On

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:56 PM

I think if that what you want you should do it. It would be beautiful!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users