I need HELP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GeminiLibra

• 220 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:40 PM

Hello. I am getting married at the Riu Ocho Rios In Nov. 2008. I am trying to be a DIYer. I have kind of started my invites. They are going to be scrolls. I have bought bamboo for the actual scroll, green (kind of bumpy) paper for the backing and I dyed my own paper with tea so it looks antique. I am hoping to get palm fromms shipped from Florida to wrap wround the scroll once it is finished and I will seal it with wax I bought. It sounds different but we'll see. I want to include a brochure for my guests with info about the resort, our wedding etc. I do not know how to go about doing this and what to put. So sorry for the long post, any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks ladies!

#2 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:31 PM

Im not a very good DIYer but the only thing I can really thing of is maybe roll the brochere tighter so that it would be smaller and can go inside the main scroll. Or in my case I have a website and am referring people to that for more information. Sorry Im not much help, the invites sound so cute, you will have to post pics once your done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users