• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 LeeLee1106

LeeLee1106
  • 11 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Turks & Caicos

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:08 PM

Hi @AK15! How is the wedding planning going? Have you thought of when you're going to send out your invitations?

:wub:  "I Would Gladly Live Out Of A Suitcase If It Meant I Could See The World." :wub: 

#12 novangel

novangel
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:02 AM

Hey all, I just got back from our Beaches TCI wedding and have to say it was beyond gorgeous! All of you will LOVE it there (the ocean is unlike anything I've ever seen!) and the wedding process is very smooth. You will have no regrets. :)

Good luck!

#13 LeeLee1106

LeeLee1106
    • 11 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Turks & Caicos

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:10 AM

@novangel   Congratulations!  I'm glad to hear you had a great time and a beautiful wedding!! Do you have any tips?

:wub:  "I Would Gladly Live Out Of A Suitcase If It Meant I Could See The World." :wub: 

#14 labellavita8308

labellavita8308
    • Site Supporter
    • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:22 AM

Hello fellow Beaches Turks & Caicos Brides-to-be!  Our special day is set for 11/07/2015!!  We've been planning this for 2 years now!  We've already visited the resort for our pre-wedding visit!   :)

#15 kisha311

kisha311
      • Site Supporter
      • 259 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:55 PM

We were married there and it was WONDERFUL! Can't wait to go back just for a visit. If you have children that are going to be a part of the festivities, then this is the way to go. No one was bored and everyone enjoyed themselves to the max!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#16 Pinacolada13

Pinacolada13
        • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 03:52 PM

Hello ladies!
          I'm very new to this site and haven't even decided on a destination wedding location yet! I went to beaches in Turks may of 2015 and fell in love with it. Ultimately I would love to get married there but I don't know if it's in my guests budget. I was hoping to keep the total wedding week cost under 10,000 for 30-50 people.. No idea how many will actually say yes to coming. But I thought it would be like 2k for each person to come and I read on another post that her guests
          Price was 960 for a few days and that's totally do-able! Is anyone willing to share how much the costs are? Does anyone know also if the villas are price per night? The website says u can rent a villa that sleeps 10 but it's 2-4k per night per person???? What would be the point of having a family of 6 or two families stay together there ??i don't mind staying in carribean village.. It's the cheapest and was nice to me.. Besides with how beautiful it was there- who is in the room anyway!!
          I hope this works out budget wise or I guess I'll look at Mexico or DR.. Womp womp....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users