15 replies to this topic

#1 LeeLee1106

LeeLee1106
  • 11 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Turks & Caicos

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:10 AM

Hello everyone!!! :) 

I just wanted to see if there are any 2015 Beaches Turks & Caicos brides out there? I've been a member of this site for a while but finally made the decision to go with Beaches T&C and gave my deposit :D .

I recently had my first call with Roxi and now I'm in the process of deciding what I want in terms of decor, extras, etc.

I'm still sifting through all of the various forums but I'll gladly take any tips or suggestions from anyone who has been married there or is getting married there. We're getting married in May 2015.

:wub:  "I Would Gladly Live Out Of A Suitcase If It Meant I Could See The World." :wub: 

#2 kellymiller

kellymiller
  • 238 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Palm Beach Dominican Republic
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

Congrats! Beaches Turks & Caicos was my dream wedding location, but unfortunately out budget (or our guests budgets!) wouldn't allow for this location. Happy Planning!

#3 megthomson

megthomson
  • 258 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:The Beach!
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

Hi! Congrats! I'm getting married there in December. Have you checked out the Beaches T&C forum? It look several hours but I read through every post and got LOTS of tips and ideas!
http://www.bestdesti...icos-roll-call/

#4 MrsRoy

MrsRoy
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:50 AM

Hey ladies...
    We still haven't decided between T&C or Jamaica. I'm still flip flopping between the two.
    T&C is my #1 choice but it's really pricey ...
    I'm thinking maybe my partner and I should go to T&C for Xmas and check it out before our May wedding... I'm too much of a control freak to not know what I will be expecting
    Using Tapatalk

#5 JoWil JoWil

JoWil JoWil
    • 83 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:37 AM

If anyone is looking for a photographer for their wedding, I highly recommend The Memory Factory. They are destination wedding photographers and travel panywhere. We got married in December and we contracted them for the entire event. They photographed our welcome party and our wedding day. They were fantastic and very reasonable. You can contact them at thememoryfactory@hotmail.com 

#6 AK15

AK15
      • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:05 AM

Hi! I'm new to the site and excited to meet other brides getting married at Beaches in T&C.

Our wedding date is 5/23/2015.

I've been to T&C before (in 2011 for a girls trip) and fell in love with the island!

Looking forward to sharing tips! :)

#7 LeeLee1106

LeeLee1106
        • 11 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Turks & Caicos

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:46 AM

@megthomson, That Roll Call thread was actually one of the reasons I fell in love with the resort a few years ago. There's just SO much to go through - I've picked up some great tips from there too. I love it!

@AK15, 1 week after me!! It's so exciting!!  How far are you in your planning? I recently sent out our Save the Dates that gives everyone the link to our wedding website & refers them to our travel agent. So now I'm working on picking out items in the wedding catalog to prep for my 2nd phone meeting with Roxi. So exciting! :)

:wub:  "I Would Gladly Live Out Of A Suitcase If It Meant I Could See The World." :wub: 

#8 katevarela1

katevarela1
        • 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:27 PM

I am getting married at the beaches T&C august 2015. we originally wanted bahamas but decided on a more unique location that way we can all experience and visit a new place together very excited 

#9 soitsmox

soitsmox
          • 7 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 16, 2016
          • Wedding Location:Beaches - Turks & Caicos
          • LocationTexas

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:53 AM

Hi all! We will be getting married in April 2016. I couldn't find a 2016 forum so I thought posting here would be beneficial. I am actually calling to book at Beaches T&C resort tomorrow morning to get started on our wedding planning process.

Does anyone have any idea what the average price is for guests of the wedding?

Edited by soitsmox, 14 August 2014 - 09:53 AM.

#10 megthomson

megthomson
          • 258 posts
          • Wedding Date:December 5, 2014
          • Wedding Location:The Beach!
          • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:53 PM

Hi all! We will be getting married in April 2016. I couldn't find a 2016 forum so I thought posting here would be beneficial. I am actually calling to book at Beaches T&C resort tomorrow morning to get started on our wedding planning process.

Does anyone have any idea what the average price is for guests of the wedding?

Hi! Are you asking costs for the guests to pay for travel or cost that you will pay for your guests (dinner, open bar, etc.)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users