hello ladies I am probably super late but i just discovered dollars tree has a website and we can buy in bulk. they have everything! www.dollartree.com i found these bags 24.00!!!! for 241.00 each!

post-272367-0-63730500-1400598690_thumb.jpg

Dollar tree just redid the store near me and it is HUGE. I need to head over there to see if I get any ideas. I didn't really like the totes they have on their website right now but maybe inventory will change 

Dollar tree just redid the store near me and it is HUGE. I need to head over there to see if I get any ideas. I didn't really like the totes they have on their website right now but maybe inventory will change 

If you're doing tumblers, check them out there too. There are a few girls here that raved about them!

I love dollar tree! I saw a pin on Pinterest about her OOT bags and she got them from dollar tree and ironed on her own design. The website doesn't have that style tote bag though. Hoping if I go I into one they will have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just opened a dollar tree near me, I need to check it out

Edited by tarynh86

I just started to check out Dollar Tree. I did all of the kids OOT bags with their summer gear from there. I am going to check out their tumblers next! Thanks!