Finding A Boost In The Morning

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DebbieSmith

• 10 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:31 AM

Hey everyone, relatively new to the forum but I wanted to ask a question. I am currently trying to find a treadmill for myself because I tend to go to work before my local gym opens up. However, I also do not have much energy when I come home from work.

I was wondering if some of you had a suggestion for a boost early in the morning? Perhaps these is a special breakfast, shake, drink, vitamin that you try that works for you? I have tried drinking a lot of water (which helps some people apparently) and have I have tried oatmeal and coffee before as well, which does ok but nothing special. I would really appreciate if someone could share his/her morning routine and tell us why it works for you.

Does anyone have any experience buying from http://www.gymsource.com/treadmills ?

#2 stefadile

• 192 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 30, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Negril , Jamaica
    • LocationIreland

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:01 PM

Hi Debbiesmith, I take a supplement called the source of life gold, its made by Nature's source, it's amazing, it gives me energy for the whole day! http://www.naturespl...uctNumber=30711

#3 Nybride525

• 229 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:18 PM

Protein shakes help me...I am resuming isagenix soon since the last time I did it before vacation I lost almost 30lb, gained energy even though I cut out all caffeine, and it cleared my skin up. I am only doing a month or so and then will switch over to a general healthy diet....but a shake in the morning def gives me an energy boost bc it's clean eating and my body responds well to it. When I just have oatmeal or fruit I feel it didn't give me the energy even though it was the same calories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users