5 replies to this topic

#1 Jaycee272

Jaycee272
  • 9 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 12, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:05 PM

Hi,

I was wondering whether any brides-to-be or previous brides could tell me what time you are having your ceremony? We are getting married in Cancun in May 2015 and have requested the ceremony for 3pm but now i'm worried that may be too early as the weather will still be very warm and bright! I read on a photography site that they suggest having your ceremony after 5pm at this time of year and now i'm stressing!!

Any thoughts experiences p,ease?!

Thanks
J

#2 stefadile

stefadile
  • 192 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 30, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Negril , Jamaica
  • LocationIreland

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

Hi there, we're getting married in Jamaica, and we've booked our ceremony for 4, should be cool enough by then, and just before sunset.

#3 pamelas21

pamelas21
  • 178 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 18, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands - Montego Bay, Jamacia
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

I think 3 is kinda early!

We're getting married at 4:30!

Happy Planning Future Brides!

Love, Mrs. Gedney! <3

#4 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:16 PM

Hi,

I was wondering whether any brides-to-be or previous brides could tell me what time you are having your ceremony? We are getting married in Cancun in May 2015 and have requested the ceremony for 3pm but now i'm worried that may be too early as the weather will still be very warm and bright! I read on a photography site that they suggest having your ceremony after 5pm at this time of year and now i'm stressing!!

Any thoughts experiences p,ease?!

Thanks
    J

Hello Jaycee,

We are wedding planners in the the Riviera Maya, and if its not too late to change your ceremony we advice a comfortable start time of 5:30 pm.  The  sun its still up and the photographers will get some amazing pictures with natural lighting.   no need to stress out, because maybe your ceremony location is in the shade at that time at 3pm. if not you may want to consider hand fans for your guests. 

Goodluck , I am sure your wedding will turn our pretty amazing.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#5 Lindsay30

Lindsay30
    • 45 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 21, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Grand Paraiso. Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:25 PM

We are getting married in July and are having our ceremony at 5:30. Our friends got married in June and I believe they did it after 5 as well. I'm not sure how the sun is in May though so I can't give you exact advice. Good luck

#6 GingerJ228

GingerJ228
    • 158 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire
    • LocationMexico

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:01 PM

I am getting married on June 8th at 5.00pm.  I will let you know what the temp is like when I get down there at that time.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users