May 2015 Bride Just Starting & Need Rec!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DallasAshli

• 451 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

Hi everyone! I got married 5 years ago at Secrets Capri and this forum was a complete lifesaver for me!! Now, it's my best friends turn and I'm helping her get started. She has different needs and I'm out of the loop on what's new down there.

Looking for: all-inclusive, kid friendly, reasonable price (doesn't need to be the fanciest place). Open to anywhere Riviera Maya!

If anyone has recommendations, comparison spreadsheets, price lists from resorts, etc I would be so grateful! Thanks!

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
    • 3,123 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:02 AM

Welcome back!  I think that's probably one of the easiest requests I've seen for a while. There are quite a few! The NOW resorts are very popular (Jade, Sapphire), as are the Princess resorts - Sunset Princess and Riviera Princess and the Palace resorts.A couple of those also offer adults sections, so if you have people that aren't going to be with kids and want something a little quieter that option is there as well.

As always too, Tammy can help out, or one of the ladies from Wright. They've had some really good booking bonuses lately as well so that might be something to factor in when looking around.

Good luck!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 MandM2014

• 65 posts
    • Wedding Date:September 13, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya (not sure of the resort)

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

Azul Fives by Karisma seems to be reasonably priced and is kid friendly!

#4 kmk2016

• Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:54 AM

@DallasAshli I agree that any of the karisma "azul" or "generations" properties would fit your billing. They are some of the most family friendly resorts in the area and yet cater to adults with gourmet inclusive offerings. azul beach, fives or sensatori would be fantastic options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:25 AM

there are so many great family friendly options out there.

Some you might want to consider:

• Azul Fives
    • Azul Sensatori
    • NOW Jade
    • NOW Sapphire
    • Dreams Riviera Cancun
    • Moon Palace
    • Playacar Palace

I am sure I am missing some.  If you want to email me, I can send some links, rates, and info over.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users