Wedding Favors And Oot Bags?

I am doing welcome bags, and I am also doing either plastic mason jars with a daisy straw lid, or tumblers, and a chalkboard heart for their name. I can't decide if I should put them in the bags, or give them to them at our bonfire the night before the wedding. Most people are coming Sunday and the bonfire is wednesday, so I think it'd be nice if they have a cup the whole trip!

I am only doing wedding favors.

With 45 guests and my tastes, I just can't afford to do the OOT.

We are doing a pre-travel letter and a luggage tag for each guests.

Then at the reception everyone will get a maraca.

• Like 1

But think an airport goody bag is a neat idea. Saw someone on here do it. Snacks. Pens. Games. Etc for the flight and since you give them at the airport you don't need luggage space for them. Just can't put a water in it as customs would snag it.

But we have 7 flying out of another city so kind of feel bad they don't get anything unless I sent $$ to my fiance's mom to make them for me.

Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted OOT bags but the costs started adding up so change in plans a bit. .

I purchased 50 bubba kegs and are having them personalized...

having hand fans for the ceremony so my guests can try to beat the heat..

having glow necklaces for the beach party/dance...

waterproof name badge things with a card that has popular Spanish phrases along with a lanyard for each guest...This can be used to keep room key and money in at beach..

All items I was going to include I. The bags but I worried people will forget the fans in rooms and still be hot which defeated why I bought them...same with the necklaces, I envision us all glowing on the beach and again what if they leave them in room...I figure just easier to give the items when and where I want them for the purpose I want thus eliminating the worry and the burden of my guests having to lug stuff around that day..

I am going to add mints to the bubba kegs that say 'mint to be together'.. I wanted a few other things but FI has vetoed anything else..

Edited by MJTK

I did get the bubba brand...ordered from www.shopbabba.com .. I wanted orange so I had to settle for the 20 oz mugs as orange came in 2 sizes 20 or 54..and I felt 54 was just too big.. The cost was only 6.97 per mug BUT by the time it was converted from US to CDN dollars and the shipping and the duty it ended up being more like 13.00 each..but it could of been cheaper because when checking out I forgot to put in the discount code from the site when ordering over a certain amount..

check the site out..its all there...fast shipping too..

I think a OOT bag is ok. I am ordering t-shirts for every guest as their favor/ thank you and I am attaching a personalized thank you note.

I love that idea. What website are you using? 

calgarybride2015. ..so I was checking website about Bubba kegs and now I see they have the 34 oz mugs in orange :( damn I wished I would of waited now. ...what size were you looking at buying for your guests? Do you think the 20 oz will be fine? I figure that's roughly 2 drinks per cup but the 34 oz I though would of been perfect but orange was more important to me.. now I could have both lol... but seeing as I've already purchased the mugs I might just leave it be...when though they are smaller than I wanted... sorry for my rant lol guess I could be happy that it's the thought that Counts right not the size

calgarybride2015. ..so I was checking website about Bubba kegs and now I see they have the 34 oz mugs in orange :( damn I wished I would of waited now. ...what size were you looking at buying for your guests? Do you think the 20 oz will be fine? I figure that's roughly 2 drinks per cup but the 34 oz I though would of been perfect but orange was more important to me.. now I could have both lol... but seeing as I've already purchased the mugs I might just leave it be...when though they are smaller than I wanted... sorry for my rant lol guess I could be happy that it's the thought that Counts right not the size

I think you should leave it too, the 20oz ones are awesome and your guests will love the gesture.  They possibly won't want to pack 2 home with them or even use 2.    

We have these HUGE ones we bought for our last trip, and I got them at Canadian Tire for $16.99. We didn't need them that big, they are kind of hilarious to see. But EVERYONE in Cuba asked us about them. lol.  I checked out the site, I would probably just do the 20oz ones but I am really not sure I am going this route anymore -- there is still a side of me that wants too though!!   We already made luggage tags and bought maracas, it all adds up!   And I am a stickler for keeping to the budget.   I have considered just getting the bridal party the mugs though.

Let me know what you decide.