Hi ladies,

Are you making OOT bags as well as giving out favors at your reception?...or, are you bundling these?

Thanks for your input,

T

This was a tough one for me! We decided to do OOT bags and one favor. We are doing Maracas as our favor. I definetly think it's more than OK to do just an OOT bag. That a much better favor than traditional weddings anyway :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking we are just going to do the OOT bags, we plan on having one item in each bag that is specifically for them.

I'm doing OOT bags only, but since I only have to do between 15-20 I am spending around $20-$25 per bag, way more then most people spend on a wedding favor.

We are doing OOT bags and not doing a favor for our reception following ceremony. But we will be having an AHR when we ge back, so I am planning to do favors for that.

We are doing OOT bags and having a cigar roller at our reception which will be considered more like the favor.

We are going to do OOT bags and 1 favor at the reception. What that favor is we don't know yet but that's our thoughts =)

We are doing reception when we get back and the day before Easter so we are doing an egg hunt with prizes, for our favors.

I think a OOT bag is ok. I am ordering t-shirts for every guest as their favor/ thank you and I am attaching a personalized thank you note.

We did an OOT bag and NO Favor BUT the OOT bags were expensive. I put a lot of things in there for the guests to use so I think I felt OK not giving a favor. We also had a cigar bar at the welcome BBQ so the guys took those/smoked those as their favors :) I gave all the women beach sarongs in their OOT which they wore around the resort so again I felt like I gave enough to show my thanks for them coming/traveling to mexico.