Photo

Great Place For Information!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 rachelchic81

rachelchic81
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

Hi, I am already married but found this site now after leaving a review for one of my vendors.  

Since I have had the experience of a destination wedding I am going to try and contribute here as much as I can to help brides who are planning their weddings!  We were married in Jamaica and I have been to Jamaica a few other times so hopefully I can help and get to know some of you ladies!

:)

#2 Soon2beMrsJ

Soon2beMrsJ
    • 121 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands - Montego Bay, Jamaica

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:56 PM

Hi, I am already married but found this site now after leaving a review for one of my vendors.  

Since I have had the experience of a destination wedding I am going to try and contribute here as much as I can to help brides who are planning their weddings!  We were married in Jamaica and I have been to Jamaica a few other times so hopefully I can help and get to know some of you ladies!

:)

Thank you in advance for any advice!! I'm getting married in Jamaica in April and can use all the advice you can offer!! :)

#3 rachelchic81

rachelchic81
    • 13 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:58 PM

Thank you in advance for any advice!! I'm getting married in Jamaica in April and can use all the advice you can offer!! :)

Sure thing!  Just pm me with any questions and I will try and help out where I can :)

#4 Soon2beMrsJ

Soon2beMrsJ
      • 121 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands - Montego Bay, Jamaica

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:09 PM

Awesome, thank you!!

#5 malyna

malyna
      • 346 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 14, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Excellence Playa Mujeres

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:39 PM

@rachelchic81that is really kind of you

#6 FutureMrsGlover

FutureMrsGlover
      • 284 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 10, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort and Spa Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:33 PM

@rachelchic81....I am planning on a Jamaica wedding.  Which resort did you get married?  I have three in mind, Iberostar, Secrets and Royalton White Sands.   I did a site visit last year in October to Iberostar and Secrets. I will be going to Jamaica June 6th to visit Secrets again and Royalton White Sands.  Any advice would be great!!!

Congratulations on your wedding!

#7 rachelchic81

rachelchic81
      • 13 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

@rachelchic81....I am planning on a Jamaica wedding.  Which resort did you get married?  I have three in mind, Iberostar, Secrets and Royalton White Sands.   I did a site visit last year in October to Iberostar and Secrets. I will be going to Jamaica June 6th to visit Secrets again and Royalton White Sands.  Any advice would be great!!!

Congratulations on your wedding!

We got married at Secrets Wild Orchid in Montego Bay.  I have been to Iberostar, but not Royalton White Sands.  Iberostar is a very large property, I think it may be bigger than Secrets.  I really liked Secrets.  The grounds or so well kept, food was good and everything was really nice overall.  Our wedding coordinator was very nice and they really handled the ceremony well.  I would recommend it.

Thank you!

#8 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,074 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:34 PM

Great to have you share your insights on your Jamaican Wedding, Rachaelchic81 :) do you have any photos to share as well? would love to see some visuals of your Big Day......cheers!

1549210_10152385813889487_22427771481910

Congrats!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#9 danielleandryan2015

danielleandryan2015
          • 100 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 19, 2038
          • Wedding Location:RIU Palace Tropical Bay, Negril Jamaica

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:41 PM

Very nice of you! It is always great to hear from brides who have already done the destination wedding thing to help with ideas and planning! We are getting married in Negril next year. So excited!

#10 atennille

atennille
          • 170 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands. Montego Bay, Jamaica
          • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

@danielleandryan2015 , I am getting married a week after you are at the same hotel. I am now considering changing. The ride from the airport is rather lenghty, and some of my guests already have a five hour flight. I have heard mixed reviews, but the RIU has the best beach. I am so confused. ;)

AnnaTennille & Eric

May 16, 2015

Montego Bay, Jamaica

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users