cneedham

Best Way To Reach 150 Posts?!?!? To Access The Good Stuff!

I feel like it's taking forever. But, I've only been here like a month, and I have 50. So... maybe it'll take me two more months to get 150.

i was on a roll and i have run out of things to talk about. i would really like to access some of the pdfs as i am les then 4 months away!

i was on a roll and i have run out of things to talk about. i would really like to access some of the pdfs as i am les then 4 months away!

Are you involved in your specific resorts forum? 4 months out there are normally tons of final details and questions.... And 150 will come easy once you start sharing in the planning forum for your location! Don't worry- you will get there!

Yes I am, sometimes I feel overwhelmed with all the info lol and since I haven't heard from my resort yet I am waiting till a bit closer to go through all the info again to refresh my memory :) thank you for the reply happy planning !!

I am trying to get to my 150 posts also…it is going to take forever!! Happy planning to all of you brides to be!

Yes I am, sometimes I feel overwhelmed with all the info lol and since I haven't heard from my resort yet I am waiting till a bit closer to go through all the info again to refresh my memory :) thank you for the reply happy planning !!

We are wedding date twins!

My paperwork is due in 2 weeks, I should get on it :)

Happy planning. It will be here before we know it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by calgarybride2015