SO EXCITED! going dress shopping for the first time this weekend!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Sharonie

• 557 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:30 PM

Wow, it looks great on you! Did you get the feeling when you put it on? What designer is that?

#12 michelle08

• VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:46 PM

I love the dress!!!! It has the material that I have decided I want...I think taffeta?? anway...it looks great on you!!! Who is the designer?? I love the ones that bunch up like that or gather should I say!!! :)

#13 michelle08

• VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:47 PM

test...is this post working?

#14 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:57 AM

I love that dress, it is gorgeous!

#15 Michelle&Steve

• 208 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:09 AM

awww.. thanks guys!!! i def love it too.. my absolute favorite so far... its by anne barge... its a lil pricier than i originally wanted to spend, so i'm gonna try to find it a lil cheaper, but i dunno if it'll happen..

the material is silk taffeta.. very very light.. and its blush! i originally always thought i would want a white dress, but when i put that dress on, i absolutely loved and and changed my mind... its gonna have some extra roses put on the skirt with a some stones, to give it a lil more umph... but i think this might be it! :-) AAAND! I FINALLY GOT A WEDDING DATE! Jan 17, 2009... i got my medical school rotation schedule for 3rd and 4th year, so now i can finally start planning.. just have to pick a place... i guess thats the hardest part though :-(
            "Woohoo!! Time to get married!

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users