Jump to content

Photo

Jilly's wedding & honeymoon pics


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
  • Member
  • 766 posts

    Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:56 PM

    Jill,
    You had a beautiful wedding ! The water + sky is so beautiful there!

    #22 Nrvsbride

    Nrvsbride
    • Sr. Member
    • 5,248 posts

      Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:31 PM

      OMG Jill everything looks beautiful. You have no idea how bad I wanted to jump into that crystal blue water. LOL. You looked so beautiful, I don't know if anyone has ever told you this (although I'm sure hubby def has) but you have a great smile. You light up all your pictures with your smile. And your daughter looks so cute! It looks like it was the perfect day! I love the black and white pic of the both of you sitting down and it looks like the clouds are surrounding you. Beautiful! Congrats!

      #23 Sarah

      Sarah

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

        Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:42 PM

        Aww Jill, you looked so pretty & happy! Everything was gorgeous- your dress, your hair & flower, and I loved your bouquet! I haven't made it through all of them yet but just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you!


        Oh yeah- and your daughter is just the cutest thing ever!



        #24 *JillD*

        *JillD*
        • Sr. Member
        • 5,112 posts

          Posted 30 October 2007 - 07:44 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          OMG Jill everything looks beautiful. You have no idea how bad I wanted to jump into that crystal blue water. LOL. You looked so beautiful, I don't know if anyone has ever told you this (although I'm sure hubby def has) but you have a great smile. You light up all your pictures with your smile. And your daughter looks so cute! It looks like it was the perfect day! I love the black and white pic of the both of you sitting down and it looks like the clouds are surrounding you. Beautiful! Congrats!
          Aww Jill, you looked so pretty & happy! Everything was gorgeous- your dress, your hair & flower, and I loved your bouquet! I haven't made it through all of them yet but just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you!


          Oh yeah- and your daughter is just the cutest thing ever!

          thanks Sarah, I really liked my bouquet too! Hailey is pretty cute if I do say so myself.

          I wish you guys could have seen her dancing at the reception, there was one song where she was the only one dancing and everyone was clapping and routing for her and she was eating it up, she ended it with the splits, it was so funny!

          #25 Jtds2713

          Jtds2713
          • Member
          • 714 posts

            Posted 30 October 2007 - 09:24 PM

            Congratulations Jilly! I am so happy for you! Your wedding day looked beautiful and you looked beautiful and so happy! I loved the pictures of the two of you by the lighthouse-- so romantic like a scene out of a movie! You can literally see the happiness radiate from your face!

            #26 edna

            edna
            • Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

              Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:35 PM

              Congratulations Jilly!!! your pics look incredible and you looked beautiful and so happy!!! I love the color of the sea contrast at your pics... your bouquet was amazing!!! I love it!!! and your smile tells everything... congs again!

              #27 Bisha

              Bisha
              • Jr. Member
              • 265 posts

                Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:44 AM

                Your pictures are phenomenol!!!!!!!! You look soooooo happy!!!! Who was your photog?

                Oooohhhhh, I can't wait any more. Exactly 1 week left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                #28 boscobel

                boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

                  Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:16 AM

                  Awesome pics! I love the hands in the sand with the rings on them!

                  #29 SusanK

                  SusanK
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,685 posts

                    Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:40 AM

                    WOW!
                    I don't know what else to say...they turned out FABULOUS! I'm so jealous! You had such a beautiful day (our day was completely overcast so the water and the sky are not going to look nearly as nice)
                    You have so many beautiful pics. How exciting! Citlalli's fill-in did an AWESOME job!
                    I should have my pics back my the end of the week...keeping my fingers crossed!
                    I like how the shell showed up in a few pics :)
                    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

                    #30 *JillD*

                    *JillD*
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,112 posts

                      Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:15 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Bisha
                      Your pictures are phenomenol!!!!!!!! You look soooooo happy!!!! Who was your photog?

                      Oooohhhhh, I can't wait any more. Exactly 1 week left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Thank you, we were supposed to have Citlalli, from Claudia Rodriguez's studio, but she got really sick the night before, so we had Roberto, one of Claudia's other associates.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                      Awesome pics! I love the hands in the sand with the rings on them!
                      Thank you! FI works in Construction so his hands are pretty beat up, so he didn't want to do one with our hands, that was a great alternative!

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SusanK
                      WOW!
                      I don't know what else to say...they turned out FABULOUS! I'm so jealous! You had such a beautiful day (our day was completely overcast so the water and the sky are not going to look nearly as nice)
                      You have so many beautiful pics. How exciting! Citlalli's fill-in did an AWESOME job!
                      I should have my pics back my the end of the week...keeping my fingers crossed!
                      I like how the shell showed up in a few pics :)
                      Thank you! We did have a beautiful day, but the downside to that was that we were squinting in a lot of the pictures! Your pictures are going to be so beautiful, I can't wait to see them!

                      I was so happy that she grabbed the shell and put it in the picture!! Citlalli's sister was still the assistant photographer and she saw it sitting on the counter and grabbed it, I was glad she got some pictures with it!


                      Thank you so much everyone, I'm glad you like the pictures, I look at them everyday and wish I could go back!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users