2 replies to this topic

#1 BusyBee280

BusyBee280
  • 109 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 15, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:35 PM

Afternoon Brides!! :)

I just confirmed my date of 11/15/2014 at Secrets Capri Riviera Maya.

I am wondering if anyone has hosted a wedding here, and what experiences they had with the planning.

So far I have had some difficulty communicating with the WC- Her name is Caroline. We have e-mailed back and forth for the past month or so, and we plan to have a symbolic wedding. After stating this several times, her confirmation information included a legal ceremony :unsure:

Any advise for working with a WC that has trouble with English? I already plan to print out all of our e-mails and bring them with me.

Flowers- Has anyone used Dendrobium Orchid in their wedding? Any idea how much extra they might cost to have ordered?

I must say, It's nice to know I'm not the only one that worries about these things. I love this site :wub:

-Amanda

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:11 AM

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to BDW.  If you do a search for "capri" i am sure a bunch of info will pop up.

This is what I found: http://www.bestdesti...b=0&gsc.q=capri

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:18 PM

Congrats and welcome to the site! Tammy is absolutely right! There is a ton of information here that I know will be of some help to you.

I had dendrobium orchids in my bouquet in Jamaica, but they were what I ordered so I don't know if they cost extra or not. It was just the price quote that I got. They are definitely an absolutely gorgeous flower!!

Good luck and happy planning!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users