Photo

Day Of Wedding Coordinator Pdc?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rempe

Rempe
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

Our wedding is taking place on May 23rd at the Nuestra Señora chapel on 15th Ave & 12th St. We are looking for someone who can help us on the day of to signal music, etc. Any suggestions?

#2 LukyJ

LukyJ
    • 24 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

Try Erica Bressan of www.weddingsinplaya.com  or her partner.

I just used Erica for my wedding at the main church and she was amazing!  She can also organize transit for you!

#3 bicoastalimages

bicoastalimages
      • Vendor
      • 90 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

Hola @Rempe,

We recently just shot a wedding in Playa del Carmen very similar with our bride & groom getting married in downtown PDC and then having their reception in a non-resort venue. Joyce of @dreamweddings was our couple's wedding planner (including arranging all transportation) as well as the day of coordinating.

Below are a few images or you can view Susan & Andy's online album here

DSC_7884-419copy.jpg

DSC_7760-357copy.jpg

DSC_7889-420copy.jpg

DSC_8063-500copy.jpg

#4 acw271011

acw271011
        • Moderators
        • 3,128 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
        • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
        • LocationToronto Area

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:14 AM

Thanks @bicoastalimages  That's who I was trying to think of!  Joyce has made tons of suggestions on this site for different things. Definitely check her out. You can get in touch with her right from this site. I know if you pm her she'll respond quite quickly.

Best of luck!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#5 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
        • 603 posts
          • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:37 PM

Our wedding is taking place on May 23rd at the Nuestra Señora chapel on 15th Ave & 12th St. We are looking for someone who can help us on the day of to signal music, etc. Any suggestions?

Hello Rempe,

We are local wedding planners in the Riviera Maya area, we can sure help you with the day of coordination, please feel free to reach and we would be happy to help.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
          weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
          http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
          Joyce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users