Westin Wedding If Cabo Azul Is Too Difficult

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dd1133

dd1133
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:45 PM

Hi everyone!

I was hoping someone could give me some feedback on Cabo Azul. I heard they charge outside vendor fees. Is this still the case? I didn't see that anywhere in their wedding guide they sent me. They only stated that they charge $1000 for an outside wedding planner. 

So far, Westin is in the lead; however, I don't love the way the hotel looks. Cabo Azul and some others are so much more beautiful!

Thank you!!

dd1133

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

You're going to find that a large number of resorts charge outside vendor fees, and they can get quite expensive depending on what you want and where you actually end up. Some fees are as high as $800 or $1,000. A lot of brides just pay the fees if there is something really particular that they want, like an outside photographer or videographer. Even if you decide on an outside vendor for flowers, you will need to check the resort policy regarding items like that.

This site will give you loads of information depending on which resort you decide on. Definitely check out the resort reviews and see what past brides have said about the resorts you're considering. Then search the forums and read what is being said by current brides about the specific resorts.

And of course check with your travel agent! That is one of the best possible sources of information you'll get!

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 Kelly1331

Kelly1331
    • 3 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:23 PM

Did you decide on Cabo Azul? Or is anyone currently planning their wedding at Cabo Azul? I'm considering it and would love to find some current info regarding your experience. 

#4 Yas

Yas
      • 2 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 8, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Cabo
      • LocationNYC

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:02 PM

Did you decide on Cabo Azul? Or is anyone currently planning their wedding at Cabo Azul? I'm considering it and would love to find some current info regarding your experience. 

Hello I realized a good bit of time has passed since you last posted. Can I ask where you decided on getting married? I am thinking of Cabo Azul from my wedding in 2016. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users