oh no. Let me try and find the email from Elisa about the candles and send it to you.

@@smileitseb @@Sheaka how quickly does your WC email you back? I read somewhere that once you hit the 3 month mark they are much easier to get a hold of but this doesn't seem to be the case for me. 

They are pretty quick. I can't attach the text from the email about the candles, but basically because I'm having my reception inside I can light my candles.

@@pddcmc im confused as to why they wouldnt allow candles? im bringing tea light votive candles and also rented tall vases for floating candles at the resort. like a major part of my centerpieces........................ 

did you and your fiance now HUSBAND :) take a lot of pesos down? I'm trying to decide how much to bring......just need some for when we go out maybe and our excursiions

We didn't exchange our money. We took USD down for tips & souvenirs and used our card to purchase excursions. I traveled with a lot of cash on me...thinking back, it freaks me out..but it all worked out..no problems at all.

I think it was just too windy the night I had my reception. But, the outdoor restaurants had fake candles every night too... I don't know. Maybe just double check with your WC?

@@pddcmc So glad you had a wonderful day! Did you do the tequila shots as place cards? Was there and extra cost/ any problems with it?

Yes, we did the tequila shots for place cards and everyone loved it. No, it didn't cost anything extra. The only thing is, I was under the impression that as long as I had the names made out, they would put them together for me... Well, Maira told me I needed to attach something to them. Luckily, I brought super glue and I just went to a restaurant and asked them for toothpicks. So, after my mini-bridal shower, my girls and I glue the sticks to the name cards...it was done in about 5 minutes.

@@smileitseb @@Sheaka how quickly does your WC email you back? I read somewhere that once you hit the 3 month mark they are much easier to get a hold of but this doesn't seem to be the case for me. 

Who is your coordinator? That makes a HUGE difference... I wasn't so lucky.

@@pddcmc what are tequila shot place cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@@pddcmc what are tequila shot place cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

179188634fef820e6908a1015be48035.jpg

I had place cards like this ^