Dreams Riviera Cancun 2015 Brides

It's suppose to be Friday at 8 also but they was trying to have me do it on the beach but I want it somewhere else. Wedding gazebo, no cocktail(longer reception) reception on the beach unless I can get the deck(so I don't have to pay for a dance floor) you have a big wedding, you all are going to parttttyyy lol. I have a dress but I'm debating on changing it, I keep going back and forth. Who's doing your hair and make-up?

• Like 1

It's suppose to be Friday at 8 also but they was trying to have me do it on the beach but I want it somewhere else. Wedding gazebo, no cocktail(longer reception) reception on the beach unless I can get the deck(so I don't have to pay for a dance floor) you have a big wedding, you all are going to parttttyyy lol. I have a dress but I'm debating on changing it, I keep going back and forth. Who's doing your hair and make-up?

Oh wow! That will be kinda cool if we all bump into one another and dressed for the occasion!  We are considering getting a bus to take us to the club in Playa Del Carmen (Coco Maya) around 10pm. Looking at our options now.  I am bringing my stylist with me and one of my cousins does hair as well.So there will be 2 stylists on deck.  I am getting my make-up done by the resort salon. They say the salon is really good and saw some brides finished look - so I am not worried.  What about you - who is your glam squad?

Club idea seems super fun, I did here that the resorts can provide shuttles. My group of Friends are a party bunch,I'm sure they will find some where to party lol. I'm going to let the resort do my make-up and I'm not sure about my hair( debating on the resort). Are you nervous? What's your color scheme? When are you guys arriving?

• Like 1

Club idea seems super fun, I did here that the resorts can provide shuttles. My group of Friends are a party bunch,I'm sure they will find some where to party lol. I'm going to let the resort do my make-up and I'm not sure about my hair( debating on the resort). Are you nervous? What's your color scheme? When are you guys arriving?

Yeah!! You never know..we may all end up hanging out! ha! I am getting nervous now though.  My color scheme is blush, white, magenta, and gold.  VIntage glam theme.  What about you? We are arriving Thursday and we leave for our honeymoon on Labor Day - we will go to Excellence Resort in Playa Mujeres - is your honeymoon going to be at DRC?

@@phdtck1 my color scheme is Black, Gold, white/ivory with a hint of pink(more so the flowers), I never even thought about going to another resort for honeymoon, til I read this forum, kinda wish I had. But we will be at dreams for a week. We come in tues and leave the following tues. we have a daughter so we can stay gone to long:) are you bringing any decorations with you?

• Like 1

@@phdtck1 my color scheme is Black, Gold, white/ivory with a hint of pink(more so the flowers), I never even thought about going to another resort for honeymoon, til I read this forum, kinda wish I had. But we will be at dreams for a week. We come in tues and leave the following tues. we have a daughter so we can stay gone to long:) are you bringing any decorations with you?

I feel you! Will she be in the ceremony with you?  Your colors sound really nice!!! I am bringing my own maracas,napkin rings, chair sashes and gifts for my bridesmaids.  I was considering travelling with votives, but not sure if it is worth it.  What are you bringing? Are you writing your own vows?  

Yes she will be in the wedding( my flower girl) she is flying in with my mom and leaving with my mom which is nice. I'm bringing chair statshes, welcome bags, Chargers, sunglasses, napkins and napkin rings. Debating on linen. It's so much cheaper to order it then rent from them.

• Like 1

Yes she will be in the wedding( my flower girl) she is flying in with my mom and leaving with my mom which is nice. I'm bringing chair statshes, welcome bags, Chargers, sunglasses, napkins and napkin rings. Debating on linen. It's so much cheaper to order it then rent from them.

So cute!!!!! We are not doing welcome bags because it will be too expensive considering the number of people traveling. INstead we will create passport booklets that can also serve as a souvenir for them.  We are using the white linens that the hotel is providing. I wanted chargers so badly, however, we are having a buffet, so didn't think we needed them particularly.  I agree..it is way better to order than rent them from the resort!! They are ridiculous with the prices! 

Are you nervous about the sea of people in swimsuits messing up your pics or wedding ceremony vibe? I was worried for a while, but now I have to avoid worrying about things that I cannot control.  I think it will be fun

@@racht33 I emailed back and forth last night and she communicated very well. I follow her on intagram and her wrk is nice.

@@phdtck1 Im going to ask the photographer to avoid as many pics of ppl in their bathing suits. Also are you using their photographer or a outside vendor, If so who are you using.

• Like 1