Dreams Riviera Cancun 2015 Brides

@@danni oh no... she seems completely new to the amresorts/dreams wedding stuff. And that is so poo wrong. She's trying to charge you per setup...that is beyond wrong. Man this is making me a bit worried. I still have a long time until my wedding but my meeting is coming up in sept. I guess I'll see how things work out with her until then and if things don't work out I'll see if I can request to change her. I hope things start to get better for you. Maybe during your reponses cc David see if maybe he has any input . :/

@@danni oh wow, sorry you're having that experience. definitely push them to have a welcome party but if theres no space, you can have your guests meet in the lobby. it's a very nice area to meet. also, have you talked with phaedra? she's a bride getting married at DRC 9/6/15. and that $100 fee should be a one time fee, so get her to set up as much as possible (in addition to the chair covers) so you can get more of your money's worth

@@danni I actually got a confirmation email from her last night for a scheduled call tomorrow. I know @phaedra has also spoken with her. But when it came to answering any questions and what not... she hasnt answered any. Thats why i requested a call and sent her a list of items i wanted to cover so we can get all those questions out of the way for my site visit in sept.

• Like 1

@@danni I actually got a confirmation email from her last night for a scheduled call tomorrow. I know @phaedra has also spoken with her. But when it came to answering any questions and what not... she hasnt answered any. Thats why i requested a call and sent her a list of items i wanted to cover so we can get all those questions out of the way for my site visit in sept.

@@danni Sorry I have not been on this forum for awhile! I've been on FB tracking things every minute...LOL. @@racht33 is correct. I just had my 2nd conference call with Natalia yesterday. She has been responsive this way and has replied to emails.  So far I am pleased. Just figuring out my floral designs now.  I think you should join the FB forum - it will be helpful to you! 

@@phdtck1

You are not going to believe this... She just sent me a new email stating that Claudia will be my new wedding planner . I'm nervous because I don't have anything set. Are you doing a welcome party? I don't think I have ms publisher on my Laptop. Can it be converted?

• Like 1

@@phdtck1

You are not going to believe this... She just sent me a new email stating that Claudia will be my new wedding planner . I'm nervous because I don't have anything set. Are you doing a welcome party? I don't think I have ms publisher on my Laptop. Can it be converted?

Ha!  That is crazy! Set up a call with Claudia so everything is transitioned to her and you establish a rapport. I am getting closer to finalizing things. I am having a welcome party but want to change the location. It was originally planned for the deck, but now that they let me switch my reception to the deck, I want to change welcome party place - don't want people to get bored. LOL. We are calling our Welcome Party the All White Fiesta. 

I'm not sure if the document can be converted. Do you have publisher at work?  

How many people are you expecting?

Are you planning a rehearsal dinner? Sorry for all of the questions. hehe. I can't believe you are getting married the day before me! 

@@phdtck1

No rehearsal:) all white welcome party as well. I think white looks well on everyone and my guest are excited about that. I know we have to meet we are having a small wedding about 25ppl including Us. How many people are you having? Where are you having the ceremony? I'm waiting to get accepted into the groups.

• Like 1

@@phdtck1

No rehearsal:) all white welcome party as well. I think white looks well on everyone and my guest are excited about that. I know we have to meet we are having a small wedding about 25ppl including Us. How many people are you having? Where are you having the ceremony? I'm waiting to get accepted into the groups.

Nice!!! What day is your welcome party? Ours is Friday at 8pm.  Yes..people are excited about the theme party too! Do you have your outfit? I am debating on wearing an all white jumpsuit I just found or a red boho dress.  We are expecting 85 people (including us). It sucks because we were expecting a little more but some couples recently cancelled and lost some of their money. 

Our ceremony is at the gazebo, cocktail hour is on the beach and reception is on the deck. How about you? 

Glad you joined the groups...you will be so relieved once you see what is out there and how helpful everyone is.