• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 risken

• Site Supporter
  • 3 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 4, 2015
  • Wedding Location:moon palace

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:02 AM

Has anyone ever bought something online at cosco or Walmart and just picked it up from the store in Mexico? I was thinking it would be so simple if I found things I liked for decorations. Thank you!

#2 Wedding2014

• 243 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:12 AM

That's a really good idea!!

#3 bicoastalimages

• Vendor
    • 90 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:36 PM

@risken In theory that is a really good idea but I can't say I personally know anyone who has done it. We live here in Cancun and I believe all shipments to be received in Mexico have to be placed via the Walmart Mexico website. I'm also not sure if the Mexican Walmart does delivery to stores. If not you can check with your hotel as often your resort's wedding planning department will accept and hold on to wedding items for you within a certain time frame before your big day (maybe up to 4 weeks ahead of time). You could possibly have everything shipped right to the hotel (if they say its alright and won't charge you an additional fee).

Another option would be to work with a wedding planner to assist you with some of your shopping, sourcing out the items you need and having them ready for you on your big day.

Happy planning!!! :)

#4 misbosox

• 294 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 23, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Resort ~ Cancun, Mexico
      • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:21 AM

not sure if they deliver... I know you could take a cab to there to pick up the items yourself.

one of my co-workers did this whent they got married in Cabo...   They went to Costo in Mexico purchased wine and flowers to use for their bouquets and centerpieces.. then just brought them back to the resort and made the bouquets with other supplies they brought down

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users