• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#71 TinkerSofi

• 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:32 AM

yeah neither are our friends, they're usually just loud and like to have fun haha 

#72 sbjzmex

• 22 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives - Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:59 PM

Groom is probably going to wear either a khaki or light grey summer suit (no tie) for pictures and then take the jacket off and roll up the sleeves.  As for the guests, I had the same dilemma because I don't think people need to wear semi-formal attire, but I don't want people showing up in shorts either. So we've made the dress code for our wedding"Resort Chic" (maxi dresses or sundress with a wedge or flat sandal for women and a button-down and rolled-up trousers for men).  Hope that helps! 

#73 ANM3

• 50 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 29, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:45 AM

he is definitely going for the suit. most likely light grey with a light purple long sleeve shirt. Either a suit jacket or a vest, not both. he hasn't decided...yup, he's picking it all himself! 

We both like it to be a but more formal, but comfort is essential. With some searching I believe both are attainable  :D

I haven't thought about what we should ask our guests to wear....we didn't put it on the invitations. maybe we can send something out after everyone has RSVPd

@sbjzmex I like your "resort chic" ! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users