First and foremost it's your day so whatever you two want then go with that.

I am wearing a expensive big gown and my fiancé is wearing a suit but our wedding party are wearing relaxed looks.

At first I thought my dress was way to formal for a DW but at the end of the day it's our wedding and if we want to look like celebrities then it shall be :)

• Like 1

were doing light linen pants, a linen shirt that hell roll up ithe sleeves on. He is wearing a vest and the groomsmen are not. Hopefully theyll be cool enough!

love that dress! I don't think its odd at all, I think a relaxed, light look for the groom will go perfect!

I actually saw some wedding photos today that the men, including the groom, were in a coordinating color of GOLF SHIRTS!

I know right? would never have crossed my mind.

but it looked good!!!  they had on a nice pair of shorts - quite similar to what we picked out for our men.

Now I somewhat wished I would have saw this before, because I would have done that over the white button up dress shirts.

Even more funny, the bride and I have the same dress!! lol!!

oh well, too late!

Edited by calgarybride2015

So, I am going dress shopping (!!!) in exactly 2 weeks. My vision is to purchase this dress or a similar style. Our ceremony will be on the beach and I want to do the barefoot sandals. My fiance doesn't want to wear a suit - he's afraid of being too hot ( and I don't want to risk him looking sweaty-nasty in photos) so he'd like to have a more relaxed look. Do yall think this would look ridiculous?? 

7_8800f-ad.jpg

LOVE this dress!!  Is this the one you ended up going with?

I am wearing a huge princess style dress ( I know it's a bit much but its my dream dress).  Anyway my hubby to be is wearing a gray suit, white shirt, tie and actually got a pair of sneakers to wear.  So I will def be more dressed up than him.