So, I am going dress shopping (!!!) in exactly 2 weeks. My vision is to purchase this dress or a similar style. Our ceremony will be on the beach and I want to do the barefoot sandals. My fiance doesn't want to wear a suit - he's afraid of being too hot ( and I don't want to risk him looking sweaty-nasty in photos) so he'd like to have a more relaxed look. Do yall think this would look ridiculous?? 

7_8800f-ad.jpg

• Like 1

Actually, I don't think it will look ridiculous. I have looked on a lot of sights with destination brides and a lot of times I see women with full almost ball gowns on. The lace is beautiful on this dress and it isn't too much! I have the same issue with my fiance and I want a dress similar to the one you have pictured. My fiance is going to wear a linen shirt and linen pants.

Always remember it is your day, you can do what you want!!

Congratualations and have a fun shopping!

Tish

I think the dress is lovely! I don't think it'd be too much at all

It's beautiful, totally beach appropriate!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I love that dress! Very similar to what I have been looking at too. And no, its not out of line at all. My guy will just be wearing probably linen pants and a white shirt. He even wants to wear shorts, but I'm not sure I'm ready to give in to that just yet!

That dress is gorgeous! My fiance is wearing linen, too. Like others have said, it's your day and you can do what you want! :)

I'm wearing at dress that doesn't scream BEACH but I still think it will go with the scenery. We are heading to Tommy Bahama this weekend to choose my Fiance's attire as well as his groomsman. My Fiance hasn't decided if he wants to wear a linen suit or just linen pants and a linen shirt from TB but I told him that I am fine with either. I know in July it's going to be REALLY HOT so if he doesn't want a suit jacket, I don't mind.. The guys will be wearing linen pants from TB and we are purchasing each of their white linen shirts from there as part of their gift. I'm not sure I'd be able to give in to the Shorts request either! I think light pants should keep the guys cool enough with the breeze in the evening :)

Good luck! Ps. That dress is gorgeous