#1 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
  • 201 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:27 AM

REDUCED PRICE: Size 1 (street clothes size 2) Lace Wedding Dress

I'm located in Edmonton and I'm looking to sell my wedding dress for $400 that I bought at Ethos in Edmonton for $900. This dress is a simple, but beautiful lace zip up gown that has empire waist beading, and a satin bow in the back. The dress is ivory and has the ivory satin bow at the back. It has a sweetheart neckline and a small train. The dress is made of Alencon lace and is fully lined, with boning in the bodice. I am 5'1 and 105lbs, and the dress was tailored for me so I could wear 1 inch sandals. The dress was originally a size 1 and was taken in a bit, but the dress looks as if it could be let out slightly as well. I am about a B cup and wore a simple strapless bra underneath.

The dress was so comfortable and light for our destination wedding, but it's elegant enough to wear for a fancier wedding in the winter. The dress is able to be busselled, and was perfect for dancing. The dress is simple, but I still felt like a princess on my wedding day. This is the perfect dress for a petite bride who doesn't want to be overwhelmed by a dress with tons of fabric!

Attached Files

#2 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
  • 599 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:28 AM

You look stunning in that dress! I hope some other bride will snap this up soon.

#3 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:34 AM

REDUCED PRICE: Size 1 (street clothes size 2) Lace Wedding Dress

I'm located in Edmonton and I'm looking to sell my wedding dress for $400 that I bought at Ethos in Edmonton for $900. This dress is a simple, but beautiful lace zip up gown that has empire waist beading, and a satin bow in the back. The dress is ivory and has the ivory satin bow at the back. It has a sweetheart neckline and a small train. The dress is made of Alencon lace and is fully lined, with boning in the bodice. I am 5'1 and 105lbs, and the dress was tailored for me so I could wear 1 inch sandals. The dress was originally a size 1 and was taken in a bit, but the dress looks as if it could be let out slightly as well. I am about a B cup and wore a simple strapless bra underneath.

The dress was so comfortable and light for our destination wedding, but it's elegant enough to wear for a fancier wedding in the winter. The dress is able to be busselled, and was perfect for dancing. The dress is simple, but I still felt like a princess on my wedding day. This is the perfect dress for a petite bride who doesn't want to be overwhelmed by a dress with tons of fabric!

You looked beautiful, and the dress definitely suited you! I would love to be that size again, but unfortunately it has been many years... lol

I'm sure you'll find someone that will fall in love with it!. it's a gorgeous dress!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users