lisadra

Pink/orange Bridal Flowers

Hey my orange and hit pink wedding colors! I'm looking to purchase 4 bridal bouquets for my girls. Anyone have a good website that's not toooo spendy? My resort is charging $65 a bouquet. I even thought about making them.....I am def open to options. I've checked eBay but I'm not going to pay $100 for fake flowers in a bouquet. (Sorry if that makes me cheap). My wedding is not til next May....so I have time...but not really. Time flies :)

If you find anything let me know...I am looking for coral,pink, and spa blue but can't find realistic looking flowers anywhere local

Don' know where you're getting married but if it's the Riviera Maya there are several local florists that a few ladies on this site have used. Or if you're in Cancun I'm sure there are a couple there as well. Jamaica there are basically only 2 that all the resorts seem to use if you want the names.

Any other countries, I'm sorry I don't have info but I'm sure there are other ladies here that might have information that can help.

I'm doing riviera maya but was looking to make my bouquets with artificial but it seems like an impossible task at this point lol. I'm going to ask a local to me florist how much they charge for artificial bouquet and then compare it to the coat of an outside vendor. I just get worried about the whole meeting them outside day of wedding bc what if the resort has a problem with this? Vendor fee is 350