Photo

Pink/orange Bridal Flowers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lisadra

lisadra
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

Hey my orange and hit pink wedding colors! I'm looking to purchase 4 bridal bouquets for my girls. Anyone have a good website that's not toooo spendy? My resort is charging $65 a bouquet. I even thought about making them.....I am def open to options. I've checked eBay but I'm not going to pay $100 for fake flowers in a bouquet. (Sorry if that makes me cheap). My wedding is not til next May....so I have time...but not really. Time flies :)

#2 Nybride525

Nybride525
    • 229 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:41 AM

If you find anything let me know...I am looking for coral,pink, and spa blue but can't find realistic looking flowers anywhere local

Jamie

#3 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:08 AM

Don' know where you're getting married but if it's the Riviera Maya there are several local florists that a few ladies on this site have used. Or if you're in Cancun I'm sure there are a couple there as well. Jamaica there are basically only 2 that all the resorts seem to use if you want the names.

Any other countries, I'm sorry I don't have info but I'm sure there are other ladies here that might have information that can help.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#4 Nybride525

Nybride525
    • 229 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

I'm doing riviera maya but was looking to make my bouquets with artificial but it seems like an impossible task at this point lol. I'm going to ask a local to me florist how much they charge for artificial bouquet and then compare it to the coat of an outside vendor. I just get worried about the whole meeting them outside day of wedding bc what if the resort has a problem with this? Vendor fee is 350

Jamie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users