• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rainmaker

• 186 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Nassau, Bahamas

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:54 PM

I know many brides have shared wonderful sites where they have bought their starfish (thank you!), but I wanted to let you know what I stumbled across today. I was at Home Goods and found a package of 20 - 4" finger starfish for about the same price as all those websites. It equaled out to the same when I would have added shipping, if not cheaper to buy it at Home Goods than the internet. If you have a Home Goods near you, I recommend the trip to see if they have any!

I was also at Garden Ridge and saw 6-7" sugar star fish for $3.99. I know you can find them for a dollar or so cheaper online but if you don't need many you can choose the ones you want and not pay shipping. Me getting them this way prevented me from buying extra just incase they broke and I didn't have to pay shipping.

I still haven't found shells for the same price or cheaper than online but wanted to pass along some other possible options for those who have these stores in your areas!

#2 kmk2016

• Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Thanks for sharing! I want to incorporate starfish in a small way and this will be helpful!

#3 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

It's always nice when someone finds a special site or place to find something and shares it! thanks!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#4 kellymiller

• 238 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Palm Beach Dominican Republic
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:03 PM

Thanks for sharing!

#5 malyna

• 346 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Playa Mujeres

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:37 PM

I love home goods! One of my fave stores. Didn't think to buy wedding stuff there

#6 1BeachBride

• 288 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 21, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Bavaro Resorts & Spa- Punta Cana, DR
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

Thanks! I hope the Home Goods near me has them. Going to make a trip tomorrow morning.

#7 vsschick

• 157 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 1, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:49 PM

Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users