Photo

Went Dress shopping again today...much better than the first time (PICS)

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:56 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Carolena7
    I would definetly have to go with the first one. It looks great on you!!
    Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leia78
    You look so beautiful in all the dresses. I'm a fan of that fabric too. It's so light and not heavy. I likethe first dress b/c it gives you that hour glass figure.
    Thanks...my only concern is if the dress is supposed to be so form fitting..but everyone here seems to think it looks great so I guess so!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
    I agree with Maria 100%. It looks fantastic. I also liked the last one, I think that would look great on you, but I love the sweetheart neckline on the first.
    I wonder if they can make the first into a sweetheart neckline? That might be expensive...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NYJen
    Michelle, I'm SOOOOO sorry I haven't posted on here yet. I was on the forum yesterday but couldn't post. I'm soooo happy you had a better shopping experience the second time around. Yippee!!!

OK, so I LOVE the 1st and 3rd dresses you posted. Both are GORGEOUS on you. Very flattering. Maybe you should bring your sister with you to see those again and see what she says. When are you going to David's Bridal?
    That's okay Jen..but I was waiting for your response because you were the one who told me to go try that one on! It seems that everyone likes the first one best! The third one is the most expensive...and pretty much the same as the first...so I will probably rule that one out...

I am contemplating if I should even go to the other bridal store? I do want to go to Davids...just because I will always wondering if I could have gotten one I equally love for cheaper! But the other bridal store is similar to this one I went on Saturday and I think there is enough I like and the one in the picture that they didn't have can't possible be cheaper and I'm thinking that it might be too form fitting around the hips because of the way it's cut...so who knows.

#42 NYJen

NYJen
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 12:24 PM

Michelle, definitely go to the other store. Go to David's Bridal and the other salon. Bring these pictures with you and let them know this is what you're looking for. If you already have it narrowed down to what you like, it can't hurt to see a few more dresses in that style. Plus they may have something just as beautiful and for less money. And if it's not less money, you can always haggle with them. You can say you love it but if it was less money, maybe you could do it. You never know, they may meet the lowest price in order to get your business. Let us know what happens.

#43 michelle08

michelle08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 12:58 PM

Thanks Jen!! Sounds great! I will definately keep you updated! I better call and make some appointments!

#44 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
        • 2,171 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:12 PM

My favorite is by far the first one that you refer to as Maggie. I think you look amazing in it and I agree that your shape looks perfect!!

Robyn

#45 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:52 PM

The 1st one is my favorite too. Stop talking about your hips! It looks great on you and you are a woman not an adolescent - having a shape is sexy They are all pretty but #1 gets my vote :o)

#46 Wisco4

Wisco4
            • 666 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:23 PM

My vote is for #1! Love the neckline and it looks great on you.
              ~Amanda

#47 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
              • VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:57 PM

I agree with everyone else....#1 makes your body look great! They are all really good choices though. You are so lucky you found so many that look good on you on only your second visit! Can't wait to see which one you pick.........

#48 CancunBride07

CancunBride07
                • 66 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:08 PM

Michelle- I really loved the sweetheart neckline on you!

I thought all the dresses looked lovely though!

Good luck!

#49 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:11 PM

Michelle you look beautiful in all of them but I love #1 the best. It just really stands out and makes your beauty pop. I think its the neckline and the rouging (sp?) that make it fit beautifully on you. I would def check out the other stores b/c you never know what you may find and fall in love with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users