Photo

Went Dress shopping again today...much better than the first time (PICS)

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 MelissaH

MelissaH
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:09 PM

i LOVE the first one...it's absolutely gorgeous on you!!

it's really slimming too (not that you're not already...i'm really bad at wording things!)

#22 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lissah
      i LOVE the first one...it's absolutely gorgeous on you!!

it's really slimming too (not that you're not already...i'm really bad at wording things!)
      You're funny!! I totally know what you mean! :)

#23 Sharonie

Sharonie
      • 557 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:26 PM

Michelle, I really love the first one on you. The sweatheart cut, the style, the shape, it just fits you so well and shows off your figure completely. If you want to keep it cheaper, you can try to shop online for different prices. I am getting a Maggie dress as well and I'm paying $652 for a $1100 dress. Good luck!

#24 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sharonie
          Michelle, I really love the first one on you. The sweatheart cut, the style, the shape, it just fits you so well and shows off your figure completely. If you want to keep it cheaper, you can try to shop online for different prices. I am getting a Maggie dress as well and I'm paying $652 for a $1100 dress. Good luck!
          Thanks for the advice....can I ask where you are looking? I have done yahoo searches and I haven't had great luck...this one website said I had to call for the price. I hate that! but I will still call! :)

#25 wade2893

wade2893
          • 66 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:50 PM

You looked lovely in the first one!! Double check to see if its your friends. If not, you may want to consider it. Very figure flattering. Gotta love rouching ;-)

#26 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:50 PM

First of all the dresses are all amazing and happy you had better luck this time around
              Second of all, hips.... butt....... sorry but I dont think you have anything to worry about, you look beautiful!

#27 michelle08

michelle08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:13 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by wade2893
                You looked lovely in the first one!! Double check to see if its your friends. If not, you may want to consider it. Very figure flattering. Gotta love rouching ;-)
                Thank you!! Actually the 2nd one is the one I think is my friends...so the first one is free game! :)

#28 michelle08

michelle08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:14 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Saraha
                  First of all the dresses are all amazing and happy you had better luck this time around
                  Second of all, hips.... butt....... sorry but I dont think you have anything to worry about, you look beautiful!
                  Thank you!!!

#29 Sharonie

Sharonie
                  • 557 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by michelle08
                    Thanks for the advice....can I ask where you are looking? I have done yahoo searches and I haven't had great luck...this one website said I had to call for the price. I hate that! but I will still call! :)
                    The lowest quote I got was from Lee Philip Bridals: Home. I then took this price to Chrissy O Bridal and she beat that price by 6%. Her web address is Welcome to Chrissy O Fashion and Bridal Boutique!. She is an authorized Maggie retailer (you can verify on Maggie website).

#30 Sharonie

Sharonie
                    • 557 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:59 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by michelle08
                      The lowest quote I got was from Lee Philip Bridals: Home. I then took this price to Chrissy O Bridal and she beat that price by 6%. Her web address is Welcome to Chrissy O Fashion and Bridal Boutique!. She is an authorized Maggie retailer (you can verify on Maggie website).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users