Meet Nash

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:18 PM

So today we picked up an owner surrender, he's a 5 month old Boston, he was in our house for two hours and we ended up taking him to the E-Vet. He has a really bad ear infection that he went to scratch his ear and ended up busting it open, blood was all over our carpet and I'm not kidding when I say blood was pooring out of his ear. Along with the ear infection he has cherry eye and mange. Poor baby has no hair on his face, and his whole under body and legs have very little hair. I so badly want to drive to the women's house and kick the Sh*t out of her for not taking care of this poor puppy. I guess she couldn't afford the $50.00 vet bill for meds to get him better so she was going to put him to sleep. UGH people are so stupid..

Despite his hairless face he's adorable and such a lover, and OMG for a 5 month old he weights 19 pounds.. Anyways heres a couple pictures of him...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:21 PM

you are a saint...i want to kick that ladies ass!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 MissyR

• 1,210 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:24 PM

OMG I have tears in my eyes - he is the sweetest little thing!

#4 Leia78

• VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:26 PM

He is so cute!!! I am all for adoption. We got our dog through a rescue. Despite minor health issues.. he is the best. Your puppy doesn't speak, but his eyes just pour emotion.

#5 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:26 PM

Every time I look at him I want to drive to the womens house. This women also has 5 children, God what type of an example is she setting to her kids, and it really makes you wonder what type of parent she is... Makes me sick to my stomach...

It will probaby be no less then 3 months before we start seeing an improvement on his mange, we can't get him neutered or remove his cherry eye until the mange gone. This little guy has a long road ahead of him, but I'm positive he will have a happy, healthy future. :-)

#6 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:34 PM

oh Tammy, he's so cute! Poor thing, he's so young and has had such an awful life already, its good that you have him now, you'll find him a good home.

#7 -Kate-

• VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:42 PM

I love him already!!!!!!! He's so cute!

I hate f'rs who don't take care of their dogs.

#8 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:02 PM

awwwwwwww poor baby, but he's a cutie even without hair!!

#9 StephanieMN

• 1,798 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:05 PM

Why do some people get dogs. You guys rock for doing what you do. What a sweetie.

#10 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 11:20 PM

Oh Tammy, I know you will take such good care of him and that makes me happy.. he's such a cutie!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users