• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Marissa77

Marissa77
  • 3 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Montego Bay, Jamaica

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

I really want my wedding color to be "Sea foam" and I would like my bridesmaids to wear this color! Is anyone else using this color and if you are or have, where did you find the dresses? I'm not having much luck finding this color.. Please let me know if you've found anything and show me your own pictures if you used this color, I would really appreciate it! Thank you :)

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:51 AM

You may have to look at the shades of green yourself. I just did a quick search and found different shades on dessy.com  It may not necessarily be called seafoam. different designers will call their shades something different. Plus there is always Davids Bridal as a starting point, then just google different designers to see who carries bridesmaid dresses. I know there is Dessy, After Six, Alfred Angelo does bridesmaid dresses too. Then you can get into the more expensive designers.

I would defiitely start with a google search and see what you get, then narrow it down to stores that are near you and go from there.

Happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 ChristienEarnest

ChristienEarnest
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:44 PM

You can go to bridalsbylori.com and there are dresses in the seafoam color .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users