MrandMrsBonitto2016

Kukua Beach Club Brides (2014,2015,2016)

If you go on the website you can find that info. And what you don't find Bego will send to you. She replies super quick!!

unfonity.. I got married at the november , but we did not have money to organizations in major cities. Our wedding was very happy next to my family and my friends

Hello ladies! My fiancé and I are also thinking of having our wedding at Kukua and we are looking at April 2017. I like the intimacy that Kukua offers, I was so happy when I stumbled across this venue. I have read many great things about Bego and have reached out to her 4 times and she has been great in getting back to me very promptly. I am in the very beginnings of planning so I am trying to plan a budget before I make any

@@MrandMrsHill Hi! Do you still need pricing details? If so, let me know and I'll send you what I have received from Bego.

Can you please email what Bego sent you , I received an email from her early this morning but I am unable to open any of the "pdf" files . They all say unreadable PDF document . I emailed her right back but got no response, I know she must be busy but I am anxious to see pricing details Email: y.curiel@yahoo.com thank you so much!

Hey ladies!

I got married on the beach and my guest stayed at Now Larimar/Secrets Royal Beach. If you are still looking for a videographer and photographer, I highly recommend Wedding Roll.

Here's our highlight video with drone footage: