Ktchi Passport welcome packet Template.ppt

Hello ladies!! I just wanted to re-share an amazing template that I found for a passport welcome book!! It really is amazing the information that brides share on here!! I'm so glad that I cam across this site and searched through the older posts!! 

I found this template from 2010 which was originally posted by Ktchi-- THANK YOU!!! and reposted by jackie_c-- thank you!!

I just thought I'd re-share to make it easier to find! ENJOY!!!!

• badge_junior.png
  • 431 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:16 PM

Just finished my Passports, I've been putting off printing them for a long time. I did it the super budget way so the inner pages are computer paper, glued back to back and the cardstock for the covers was on sale. 

I'm happy with how they turned out. BIG thanks to Becks who posted a template a few years back that was a good jump off point for me. Took a lot of editing and learning some new skills on Powerpoint but I think my guests will enjoy them.

I'm so sick of cutting paper for all the pages, haha!

P1050439.jpg
P1050434.jpg
P1050435.jpg
P1050436.jpg
P1050437.jpg
P1050438.jpg

• Like 3

MORE INFO... IF needed! :)   jackie_c

• photo-thumb-226591.jpg?_r=0
  • badge_junior.png
  • 431 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynn go_quote.gif
thanks soooo much for sharing this...I am just starting mine and its already daunting for all the work it will take.
You're welcome! I tried doing passports w/o the template initially and it was a disaster, haha! This template was a total godsend. I def found the most time consuming part was editing in photoshop, it's so hard to get your wording perfect. The cutting, taping, etc only took a day (For about 16 passports) so you can just do them little by little in your spare time, or recruit some friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelytlc go_quote.gif
very cute. i'm contemplating on doing them myself or buying..
If you have the budget, I would say buy them. I'm trying to keep my budget extra small, and while I love my final product, they are far from perfect! Getting a straight edge paper cutter and corner rounder would've helped, but I don't think my guest will care in the end. The concept is just so darn cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach0327 go_quote.gif
Question - How do you attach the pages on the inside if you have more than just the two inside pages?
The original template never specified how to attach them. There might be a way to attach the spine w/ a ribbon or something, but I just glued/taped my pages back to back. (ie page 1 was taped to the cover, page 2 taped back-to-back to page 3, 3 taped to 4, etc...) After about 6 books I realized the glue was making the pages bumpy and I switched to double sided tape. I don't care enough to redo the 1st 6 though cheesy.gif

this looks great. but knowing I am not that creative, I probably won't be going with these. too bad though because they are a great idea. although I am paying someone to do passport invitations for me. I am not sending out save the dates just the actual invites. I wanted the passport invitations because it seems you can put a whole lot more information on there. I am going to meet the lady this weekend coming to go over how I want them done and then in turn she will give me a quote. Hopefully it's not too crazy expensive.

• 3 weeks later...

this is so cute - we didn't have the patients or the talent to pull this off although we wanted to...we ended up ordering one from paper diva but it was very limited