Photo

New Resort - Royalton Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#171 GBridetoBe

GBridetoBe
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:52 AM

We're actually doing large pillar candles around the beach bar (fake ones) instead of the string lights! We want to keep it more romantic :) You should look into these! 

No dance floor for us, we're going to use the space in front of the bar on the wood floor as a dance floor! 

Good idea for both! Are you doing the covered area for the dance floor? How many tables do you have? Did you do a DJ with the fun light set? 

#172 cdias1022

cdias1022
    • 7 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 25, 2018
    • Wedding Location:Royalton Riviera Cancun

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:00 AM

Hi Julie

I had my wedding in January this year. My ceremony was held on the sky terrace and reception on the beach bar. I loved the beach bar. It was perfect but the food was cold since it had to be held outside in crates. Since your party is small, I would suggest the semi private room in the buffet. 

I had the Mexican family style dinner. The ceviche was awesome. Also liked the steak, but like I said food was kind of cold.

Hope that helps!!!!

-Lauren

Can you please send me pictures and details of your wedding?! :) I am having my reception at the beach bar and would love to see actual photos not just the ones the WC sent me from the resort! Thanks cdias1022@yahoo.com

#173 melanderic2017

melanderic2017
    • 42 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 9, 2017
    • Wedding Location:Royalton Riviera Cancun
    • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:01 AM

Good idea for both! Are you doing the covered area for the dance floor? How many tables do you have? Did you do a DJ with the fun light set? 

I don't think it'll be the covered area but I'm not sure yet :) 

I went with one of their basic DJ packages without the lights. Didn't feel I needed a lighting package for dancing :) As long as there's good music, I'm ready to go!

#174 GBridetoBe

GBridetoBe
    • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:17 AM

I don't think it'll be the covered area but I'm not sure yet :)

I went with one of their basic DJ packages without the lights. Didn't feel I needed a lighting package for dancing :) As long as there's good music, I'm ready to go!

You got that right! All you need is good music!

#175 Laur114

Laur114
      • 19 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:02 PM

@Laur114 First off congratulations! if you have any pictures or tips of things that would do again or would do differently? We are doing the sky terrace and beach bar and just getting to the point of finalizing things for our May wedding it would be greatly appreciated. contact ggutierrez234@aol.com 

Thank you!

I just posted a review on the other thread melanderic2017 started. I think it's 2017/2018 Royalton Riviera Cancun Weddings.

I will try to post some pictures later!

#176 GBridetoBe

GBridetoBe
        • 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:14 AM

Thank you!

I just posted a review on the other thread melanderic2017 started. I think it's 2017/2018 Royalton Riviera Cancun Weddings.

I will try to post some pictures later!

Thank you! I read your review! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Only thing I'm worried about is most of my guests are getting the filet mignon for dinner at the wedding :(

#177 JadeLouise2

JadeLouise2
          • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:41 PM

Hey everyone

We are getting married at this beautiful resort in April 2018.

I was just wondering to keep costs low we are sticking to our semi private dinner included in the wedding package, our plan was to book the beach bar after but since there are 14 of us going we are unable to as minimum numbers are 16 for this.

So just wondering what else could we do after the dinner as to stay together as a group and enjoy what is left of our night

#178 Txbaby

Txbaby
            • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:39 AM

Hi,

We fly out to the Royalton on 17th May 2017, with our wedding on the 23rd (just awaiting confirmation of our preferred date). Sam, I have got a pricelist from the Royalton with all the extras including the Spa pricelist for make up etc. I can send it over to you if you haven't already got it.

I'm excited, seems like I've picked the right venue.

Lauren xx

Hi Laura I'm planning my wedding for sometime in 2018, do you think you could email me the royalton price list tasemota1@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users