Makeup For July Wedding

Hair Makeup Nails

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mustlovegreg

mustlovegreg
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:13 AM

hi all! So I guess I could be posting this in the wedding attire/accessories forum, but i wanted to post specific to cabo because I know it will be hot, but probably not quite as humid as some other destination spots (from what I've heard).  Since July will be very hot, just curious if anyone had any trouble w/ their makeup melting off or if they used any special products that helped out?  I'll be having a makeup artist from the states w/ me, but I'm in Southern California which doesn't get that crazy in the heat department, so I just want to be ahead of the game preparing for the extreme heat.  Thanks for any tips! :) 

#2 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:04 PM

hi all! So I guess I could be posting this in the wedding attire/accessories forum, but i wanted to post specific to cabo because I know it will be hot, but probably not quite as humid as some other destination spots (from what I've heard).  Since July will be very hot, just curious if anyone had any trouble w/ their makeup melting off or if they used any special products that helped out?  I'll be having a makeup artist from the states w/ me, but I'm in Southern California which doesn't get that crazy in the heat department, so I just want to be ahead of the game preparing for the extreme heat.  Thanks for any tips! :)

hello mustlovegree,

this is what I always advice my brides getting married in the Rivera Maya, if you are bringing an outside make up artist please make sure they use airbrush make up.  it will stay on your skin literally 24 hours. 

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users