2 replies to this topic

#1 pddcmc

pddcmc
  • 610 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun - North Beach
  • LocationColorado

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

I am just so so so excited :D! I feel like I made a breakthrough today! I found 3 resorts whose wedding packages are for UP TO FORTY GUESTS!!! This gave me such a sigh of relief! I was really starting to panic because even the largest packages that I had found was for up to 20 guests, and an additional 20 guests would be an additional $2000-$3000 (which was going towards my outside photographer).

I haven't done too much research on the resorts themselves, yet. But, if anyone is interested, the resorts are: Grand Sunset Princess (in Playa del Carmen), Riu Palace Peninsula (in Cancun), and Riu Palace Mexico (in Playa del Carmen).

-Calmer Bride  B)

I love him & he loves me, we'll be married by the sea.

Planning Journal & Blog

My wedding pictures from Del Sol Photography

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

You'll find that this site will be invaluable for information! Definitely take a look through the resort reviews to see what past brides have said about the resorts you're interested in! And a travel agent will be a huge help too!

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 bicoastalimages

bicoastalimages
  • Vendor
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:08 AM

@pddcmc We were just shooting in Grand Sunset Princess a few weeks ago! :) Our couple stayed at Grand Sunset but did things a little different and had their ceremony in the chapel on 5th Avenue in downtown Playa del Carmen. Feel free to take a peek at some of our images from Susan & Andy's wedding here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mexico, Cancun Riviera Maya, Cancun Riviera Maya, Guests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users