#1 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:40 AM

We are getting married at Azul Sensatori in February 2016... heading to the Bride's dress rehearsal in June of this year. Starting to plan early... and most importantly giving our friends and family a TON of time to put down their deposits and then start saving in order to join us!

Anyone else as neurotic as me?

Edited by kmk2016, 31 March 2014 - 10:41 AM.

#2 forevertogether

forevertogether
  • 317 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 7, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Gran Porto Real--Playa del Carmen

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:59 AM

@kmk2016 that is totally fine!!! I started SUPER early too!!! I am getting married Jan 2015 and I was making plans in November of last year!! 

I was just able to finally book my resort and flight!! 

Way to go girl!!! 

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

Good for you, kmk2016 - giving your guests the most time possible to save up and join you for an Amazing Destination Wedding Celebration!!!

The Azul Sensatori is a gorgeous wedding venue - as seen here, with more at an album link here: Azul Sensatori Wedding  - Great Choice :)

1469974_10151997423589487_1239644599_n.j

1476475_10151997425594487_67701093_n.jpg

1452449_10151997426034487_641366370_n.jp

all the best with your plans - Cheers! team MTM :)

Edited by Moments That Matter, 31 March 2014 - 12:24 PM.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 tasha682

tasha682
    • 29 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Majestic Elegance
    • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:11 AM

I was leaning towards Azul Sensatori when I was going to do Mexico. We switched to DR. I started my research and planning Dec/Jan of this year and my wedding isnt until May 2015. I think the earlier the better. Do your research and know what you want. That will take stress off of you later when it is closer to the date. Stuff books up faster than we think!

#5 FutureMrsSam

FutureMrsSam
    • 176 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 12, 2016

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:43 AM

We are getting married at Azul Sensatori in February 2016... heading to the Bride's dress rehearsal in June of this year. Starting to plan early... and most importantly giving our friends and family a TON of time to put down their deposits and then start saving in order to join us!

Anyone else as neurotic as me?

My wedding isn't until August 2016 and I've been planning for a few months :) I guess I'm neurotic too LOL

#6 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

My wedding isn't until August 2016 and I've been planning for a few months :) I guess I'm neurotic too LOL

YAY!!! Glad to know I'm not alone here!

#7 MrandMrsBonitto2016

MrandMrsBonitto2016
    • 321 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 14, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic~Kukua/ Staying at Dreams Palm Beach
    • LocationNew York City

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:55 AM

I'm a fellow 2016 bride:) And I want my dream wedding which takes time and money, so planning ahead just seems right. I'm so happy I'm not alone!!!

Edited by MrandMrsBonitto2016, 10 April 2014 - 07:03 AM.

Future Mrs. Bonitto 12/14/16

30ag12yqu333h.png

#8 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:03 AM

I'm a fellow 2016 bride:) And I want my dream wedding which take time and money, so planning ahead just seems right. I'm so happy I'm not alone!!!

TOTALLY! The main reason we are planning so far in advance is that we are older *GULP! (is over 40 deemed old)HAHA and this is my second wedding... and so many of our friends have families and would need time to save as well. We figured if we gave them as much notice as possible, they could make this their family vacation for the year and save up to join us on our special day! It's a big expense for our guests...especially when looking at 4-5 to a family, so whatever we could do to help- the better... plus it leaves me plenty of time to save and plan plan plan!

#9 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:08 AM

I am definitely NOT going to admit to being neurotic! lol However....... I want our vow renewal to be exactly on our anniversary in October 2015 and knowing how quickly the resort dates book up I'm already doing my research for where I think I want to be. Thought I had it narrowed down but heard a couple of comments about the resort that was number one choice, so now I'm not so sure. So since that's a year and a half away, and I've been looking at it since last year, you could probably say I'm a planner! lol

My only catch is that I have another hospital round to get through before I can finalize plans, so I'm trying to have everything in place so that as soon as we know things are good, I can push the buzzer and get it all done! The good thing is my husband has promised that if all goes well and doc says I can travel, we're going to Mexico the last week before I go back to work so I'm hoping we'll stay at one of the resorts that is at the top of my list and really be able to check it out and see if it's what we want!

Happy planning! And if it makes you feel better doing it really early, then go for it!! Just make sure you have fun with it!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#10 MrandMrsBonitto2016

MrandMrsBonitto2016
    • 321 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 14, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic~Kukua/ Staying at Dreams Palm Beach
    • LocationNew York City

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:14 AM

TOTALLY! The main reason we are planning so far in advance is that we are older *GULP! (is over 40 deemed old)HAHA and this is my second wedding... and so many of our friends have families and would need time to save as well. We figured if we gave them as much notice as possible, they could make this their family vacation for the year and save up to join us on our special day! It's a big expense for our guests...especially when looking at 4-5 to a family, so whatever we could do to help- the better... plus it leaves me plenty of time to save and plan plan plan!

Exactly!!!! I don't want to burden anyone.

I am definitely NOT going to admit to being neurotic! lol However....... I want our vow renewal to be exactly on our anniversary in October 2015 and knowing how quickly the resort dates book up I'm already doing my research for where I think I want to be. Thought I had it narrowed down but heard a couple of comments about the resort that was number one choice, so now I'm not so sure. So since that's a year and a half away, and I've been looking at it since last year, you could probably say I'm a planner! lol

My only catch is that I have another hospital round to get through before I can finalize plans, so I'm trying to have everything in place so that as soon as we know things are good, I can push the buzzer and get it all done! The good thing is my husband has promised that if all goes well and doc says I can travel, we're going to Mexico the last week before I go back to work so I'm hoping we'll stay at one of the resorts that is at the top of my list and really be able to check it out and see if it's what we want!

Happy planning! And if it makes you feel better doing it really early, then go for it!! Just make sure you have fun with it!!

I hope your doctor's appt goes well:) You seem like an awesome gal!

Future Mrs. Bonitto 12/14/16

30ag12yqu333h.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users