1 reply to this topic

#1 kmk2016

• Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:42 AM

Hoping past Sensatori brides can help me on this one, since despite lengthy searches I can't find the answer! I'm working on music for the ceremony precessional however does anyone know the "distance" between the start to the actual ceremony gazebo for the various locations on site? (Beach, sky terrace etc)... Is there an actual "starting point" where you are somewhat hidden until the music starts? For the beach/ground level ceremonies do you wind through the pool area as a part of your formal precessional or do you just walk to an open spot and stand there (seems a bit less dramatic!).

We aren't using traditional music for our ceremony so id like to have an idea on length so we can edit somewhat... But I have no idea where to start at this point!

Thanks in advance!!!!

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:14 AM

You might want to check with Miriam (Murmel)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users