Sign in to follow this  
Meandhim

The Disappearing Wedding Dress

That looks really pretty!! And it definitely fits! Congrats!!

• Like 1

Your so lucky. I hope it fits. That's half the battle when you find a dress. And that price can't be beat.

• Like 1

oh man I want to see pictures so bad and don't have enough posts yet. :(

Jealous! You're almost there! Do you have your dress yet, or have you started looking (since we have the same date)? I'm going this Wednesday...

I am SO glad that you found "your" dress!  It looks really great on you too!

@@pddcmc

That's so awesome our wedding dates are the same. I don't have my dress yet but I am in the process of looking for one. I have an appointment at David's Bridal on May 10th. I am hoping I find something here. If not I will have to start looking again. I think I may try to make a couple of appointments that day just in case. And I am a 2 hour drive away form Edmonton. Nothing else is close :(

Let me know how you make out with the dress shopping. Keep me posted.

Don't question your dress because it first you perfectly and looks awesome on you. It looks waaaaay better on you than the model. Once you get all done up you def. won't quesrion because you are going to look phenomenal in that dress.

@@Meandhim

• Like 1

@@kcole123 Thanks! You can't tell in that picture but its really see thru... I kinda want to get the lining replaced or find some Super undies that wont show. Mostly see thru in day light and in camera flash...which is not fun for pictures.

Yeah I am sure any kind of a slip would help with that. Something thin but does the job.

• Like 1