Sign in to follow this  
AyeWatSoon

Underwater Trash The Dress (Ttd)

What photographers offer underwater TTD sessions? We have seen a few but we would like to explore all options.

Check out the vendor reviews. There may be some info there that helps you out. As well, there are links to the side that make it easy to check out vendors that are BDW sponsors.

Happy planning!

• Like 1

When we decided to have a destination wedding I knew I had to have a TTD session. After doing a TON of research and reading all kinds of reviews I booked Dean Sanderson, his photos are gorgeous and his prices are better than a lot of others.

When we decided to have a destination wedding I knew I had to have a TTD session. After doing a TON of research and reading all kinds of reviews I booked Dean Sanderson, his photos are gorgeous and his prices are better than a lot of others.

Thanks! I'll check him out

@@AyeWatSoon

I am taking an amazing photographer with us who will do underwater shots with us. Her rate was competitive wth the Beaches photographers who don't even edit your pics. Amanda will be with us 6 days and take pics throughout the week!

http://www.shoreshotz1.com/

• Like 1

You should also consider Sascha Gluck of Cancun Photos www.cancunphotos.net

What is the best way to prepare for your trash the dress session?  Simple hair and make... go natural? I'm on the fence about the whole thing. Is there a way to clean the dress? And, would my dress dry out enough to take it home?

What is the best way to prepare for your trash the dress session?  Simple hair and make... go natural? I'm on the fence about the whole thing. Is there a way to clean the dress? And, would my dress dry out enough to take it home?

Great questions!

Based on information from past brides, the dress was fine after dry cleaning.  As far as being dry enough to travel home, I would suggest booking the session a few days before departing.  

As for make up and hair...I'm not so sure yet.