Cancun Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
879 replies to this topic

#501 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:12 PM

The only location where there is an additional cost is the sky deck for $1700. All others can be reserved at no charge.

Really? Ok. That works. Thanks!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#502 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
  • 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:22 PM

Hi ladies!!!

I am so happy I found this forum, I read all 50 pages in a day!!

I just came back from several site visits in MX, and absolutely fell in love with the Azul Fives!!! We also looked at the Paradisus and the Palace resorts, but Azul was exactly what we were looking for!!

BTW, while we were there, we were told that they will be opening another ceremony/reception location a but further down on the beach! I am not sure when they are planning to do that. Let me know if you have any questions about the other wedding locations, I also have some videos that I can share.

I was hoping that you could help me plz... Can anyone please recommend a good GI travel agent in Canada? I've talked to a few now, and I am not having too much luck with them! If anyone has a good contact, I would really appreciate if you could plz forward along!!

That's great for the ladies looking for a more private beach location :) 

We're working with LaurieLee Rosser from Calgary. this is her website http://laurielee.ca/ 

She's always been quick to respond and has done a couple of favors for us and just has been great overall. 

Really? Ok. That works. Thanks!!

the sky deck and the pier have a fee, anything else doesn't :) 

event.png

#503 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:37 PM

There's a fee for the pier??? How much? But there isn't for the Zky Terrace? What's up with that? I can understand for the Sky Deck. That's an awesome location but not on I would be pay $1700 for. Not since it isn't our wedding.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#504 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
  • 2,217 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:25 PM

@acw271011 I'm not sure how much it would be for the pier but it says on the lomas website that there is a surcharge. I really don't think it would be as much as at the sky deck since it holds many less people. No fee for the sky terrace though. 

event.png

#505 Tanya4321

Tanya4321
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:33 AM

@TinkerSofi, thank you!

#506 ccphu

ccphu
    • 21 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 23, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Playa del carmen

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:28 AM

Hello Ladies, 

Is anyone bringing your own decoration for the ceremony?? Does anyone has any ideas on how I can decorate the Gazebo?? Lomas and Karisma prices are very expensive and I don't want to spend  too much money on something that i'm just going to use for one hour.  

#507 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:39 AM

Hello Ladies,

Is anyone bringing your own decoration for the ceremony?? Does anyone has any ideas on how I can decorate the Gazebo?? Lomas and Karisma prices are very expensive and I don't want to spend too much money on something that i'm just going to use for one hour.

If you read through this thread, and the Sensatori thread you will see tons of info in regards to bringing your own decor. Both are Karisma, and many if not most brides, do so!

#508 cassiadams22

cassiadams22
    • 7 posts
    • Wedding Location:Azul Fives
    • LocationChicago

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:00 AM

They are opening another beach Ceremony location?! That just made my day :) We have our Wedding ceremony planned for Oct 23, 2015 on the beach at 430pm but some people were making me nervous about the beach location and lack of privacy. Do you have any details about where the new beach location is or anything else you can share about it?! Thanks in advance!

#509 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
    • 2,217 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:58 PM

Question for those who already had their wedding. Did you guys bring some decorations for the dinner at Flavors restaurant? like small centerpieces or anything like that?

event.png

#510 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:18 PM

They are opening another beach Ceremony location?! That just made my day :) We have our Wedding ceremony planned for Oct 23, 2015 on the beach at 430pm but some people were making me nervous about the beach location and lack of privacy. Do you have any details about where the new beach location is or anything else you can share about it?! Thanks in advance!

It's looking like I'll be there at the same time! Our event will be on the 20th, I think on the pier. At least that's the plan if the person from Miami ever gets back to me!

event.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cancun Riviera Maya

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)