Photo

2015 Brides In Cancun?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 Pablou

Pablou
  • 205 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

Hi @ asatobe. I went and stayed at the moon palace 3 years ago me and my boyfriend. We absolutely loved it. I'm sure if you got married there you wouldn't be disappointed as we seen lots of weddings while there and they all looked beautiful. It all depends on what your crowd want from going here. As the moon palace is slightly out from cancun strip you need to get a bus or taxi back and forward. Doesn't take that long bout 20-3o mins in taxi. The moon palace does entertainment in the hotel and they also have there own night club so some nights we just done that. Went to see the entertainment and then went to the hotels own nightclub. This is beautiful place to stay. Depending on age of crowd if they are looking to party then I think you should look elsewhere in cancun strip. But like I say the moon palace is a short ride away so by staying here u have the option of busy nightlife by bus or taxi but also are staying away from the hussle and bussle. I hope this helps. If you have any further questions is be happy to help. We are getting married at riu palace peninsula and that's mainly why, so our guests have different things round about them to do instead of being kind of stuck in the hotel with not much round about.

#42 ASAtobe

ASAtobe
    • 75 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Cancun Mexico

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

@Pablou Thank You!! I think I might stick with the hard rock then! I want my guest to be able to have options to do a lot of different things. We are traveling with a very young and energetic crowd. Other than our parents everyone will be between 21-28 so we want a place that has lots to offer!

#43 smileitseb

smileitseb
    • 310 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 3, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
    • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:50 AM

Getting married at Dreams Riviera Cancun May 3, 2015. Hard to gauge who is really coming (we are estimating about 60 but it may be a different story when it's time for them to actually pay their money LOL) So excited! 

58 guests plus bride and groom
    Ceremony: Gazebo
    Reception: Pool Deck

#44 Pablou

Pablou
    • 205 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

Very nice. It's exciting isn't it. We are the same. Folk say they are coming but whether they do or not is a different matter. I'm sure no matter who goes it'll b a great day anyways. Do you have
      anything arranged yet @smileitseb

#45 nattiegams325

nattiegams325
      • 228 posts
      • Wedding Date:February 23, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

@smileitseb @Pablou Same here, we keep saying anywhere from 40-60 people will come lol

#46 AyeWatSoon

AyeWatSoon
      • 135 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:34 AM

Getting married at Dreams Riviera Cancun May 3, 2015. Hard to gauge who is really coming (we are estimating about 60 but it may be a different story when it's time for them to actually pay their money LOL) So excited!

Don't you just hate that part of the planning process?!? We just released our prices and EVERYONE says they're going. We'll see...lol.

We have decided not to send RSVP cards with our invitations for that reason. Their RSVP will be their reservation number from our TA. This way we'll have closer to an exact number and don't waste money on OOT bags and other extras because people sent back a RSVP card but never booked their trip.

#47 Pablou

Pablou
      • 205 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:24 AM

I'm just waiting til nearer the time to see who's going and who's not so I can decide what's happening then

#48 tygrrlily

tygrrlily
        • 831 posts
        • Wedding Date:December 19, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Beach Palace in Cancun, Mexico
        • LocationToronto

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:49 AM

Don't you just hate that part of the planning process?!? We just released our prices and EVERYONE says they're going. We'll see...lol.

We have decided not to send RSVP cards with our invitations for that reason. Their RSVP will be their reservation number from our TA. This way we'll have closer to an exact number and don't waste money on OOT bags and other extras because people sent back a RSVP card but never booked their trip.

This sounds like a good idea! Everyone does say they are interested, but we'll see who actually books. I've actually also really appreciated the ppl that have already emailing saying they can't go for whatever reason. I'd much prefer to know up front then wait around and see

Married December 19, 2014 at Beach Palace Resort in Cancun, Mexico

My Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...-resort-121914/

My Wedding Review

Part 1 - http://www.bestdesti...1914/?p=1881197

Part 2 - http://www.bestdesti...1914/?p=1881590

Part 3 - http://www.bestdesti...1914/?p=1881861

#49 Pablou

Pablou
        • 205 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:55 AM

Yeah I'd rather know up front too but it's always the same folk say yes then change there minds. So frustrating

#50 gallardo films

gallardo films
          • Vendor
          • 632 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:35 PM

Moon Palace and Dreams Riviera Cancun are good hotels to consider 

if you want to celebrate your wedding. 

We have been in both hotels a few months ago.

This is a recent clip at the Moon Palace, beautiful place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users