Sign in to follow this  
ajansen1

Now Larimar Or Dreams Punta Cana?

Hey ladies, I am planning my destination wedding for March 2015 and I am trying to decide between Now Larimar and Dreams Punta Cana (not Palm Beach). Any information or advice you can offer would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hey ladies, I am planning my destination wedding for March 2015 and I am trying to decide between Now Larimar and Dreams Punta Cana (not Palm Beach). Any information or advice you can offer would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I stayed at Now Lamar in May of 2012, have not been to the dreams. The Now Lamar is a noce resor, clean, the beach is beautiful and the staff is wonderful. We went in May so I dont know if it was a slow time for them but there was no noise issues at all during the night and the speciality restaurants were AMAZING....if you pick this resort please try the French restaurant words cant explain how beautiful it is.... One thing that I enjoy was that the disco was very big/nice and it was inside but the has no doors so everything was open (think I confused you) but there was no walls so the breeze flew right in but theres a ceiling so it has to be inside lol and it also has a deck so you can dance on the deck also beautiful...will be excited to hear which one you choose. I am getting married in Jamaica (we want to go somewhere we havent been yet) lol if this wasnt the case I would def choose punta cana  in a heart beat...

How about checking out the resort reviews and see if that helps with your decision! That way you're getting first hand info on what the brides thought of the resort.

Happly planning!

I am actually trying to decide for Now Larimar and the Melia Caribe. I am getting married in April 2015. Were you able to get any pricing yet?

• Like 1

I am getting married at Dreams Palm Beach ( I know you don't want to go there), but I haven't had any problems dealing with the WC or resort yet, so I would recommend Dreams!

I would definitely read some reviews on this site, that is how I made my decision!

Our amazing Travel Agent, Patty Jordan, helped us decide on our resort. If you don't have a TA yet, then I recommend reaching out to Patty. She and her daughter have been to most of the resorts in Punta Cana, and they may be able to help you decide which resort is best for you and your guests!

I'm getting married at Dreams Punta Cana on June 16th (leave in one week!!). I've heard nothing but amazing things about it, I'm in a FB group for brides there and everything looks great! As far as between the two, they are owned by the same company so I'm sure the wedding packages are exactly the same. My WC is amazing, no complaints :)