• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 07:07 PM

We did Bed Bath & Beyond for small items/kitchen stuff. They have the best return policy and are always sending coupons.

Dilliards for our table service because I liked the patterns and the pricing was very reasonable.

We will probably register at Macys for bedding because they seem to have the largest selection.

Both of the department stores offer a completion discount, I think 15% off everything that wasn't purchased so you can get everything.

We considered registering at Lowes or Home Depot so we can fix our house up, but 4 sounded a little greedy!

#12 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 08:44 PM

We are registered at Williams Sonoma right now. We are going to Macy's & Crate & Barrel next week to register.

I also have to register at Kohl's for the part of my family that doesn't have internet or any of the stores above.

#13 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:29 AM

Since I live so far away and both of us are have too much crap.. pretty much twice the crap, I did a charity registry and for those who really feel the need to give to us, I registered with Continental Airlines. That way my friends and family can help us fly back to the states more often to see them!

#14 kristi

kristi
        • 62 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:13 AM

We're registering at Pier 1 , JCpenny and Sears..for my FH.

#15 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:43 AM

We're still figuring it out. Right now, I'm thinking Macy's, William Sonoma and Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#16 Copita

Copita
          • 979 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:42 AM

Target, JCPenney, Kohl's, Bed, Bath & Beyond

#17 Shenmaat

Shenmaat
            • 98 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 03:17 PM

I am a Crate and Barrel nut so I did that as well as Macy's but I gave my guests the link through weddingchannel.com so I could also donate to a breast cancer fund
              "An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"
              http://tickers.Ticke....84a2/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users