Photo

Dj, Minister, & Photographer Recommendations Please!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hanna14

Hanna14
  • 9 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:05 PM

Hi girls!!

I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me....  We have the Ultimate Wedding Package and are planning on using the photographer included in the package, can any tell me what this includes besides 50 photos, are they there the whole time, ceremony and reception?  Same with videographer?

Does anyone recommend an awesome DJ for us??

Does anyone recommend an awesome minister for our symbolic ceremony?

We want a light hearted ceremony as well as a DJ with a fun sense of humor.  Please let me know if y'all have any ideas. And if you have any other advice for Dreams Los Cabos Weddings in general, food, decoration, etc...anything..  

What about a Bonfire Party?  Has anyone ever done this before, we are thinking for our rehearsal after dinner party but don't know if it is worth the price.  :)

Thanks guys!!

Hanna

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

Welcome to BDW! I would highly recommend checking out the other forums for Dreams. This site is full of information that should help you out!

Happy planning!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 SCchickie

SCchickie
  • 13 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:44 PM

Hi, I'm getting married on 5/31/14 at Dreams. I also have the Ultimate Dreams package but am not using the photographer. I am using Alec & T, they're pricey but pics are important to us. 

For our ceremony we are using Marco Arechiga (sp?), we've heard nothing but great things and so far communication has been great.

Good luck planning, it goes by FAST!

#4 Hanna14

Hanna14
  • 9 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 8, 2014

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

Thanks girls.  Yeah that is the second time I heard of Marco for the ceremony.  We will definitely try to get him, especially if he has been communicating well with you in advance.  :)  Photos are important to us as well and we still don't know.  I wonder if we get a better package with Dreams thru the resort if they will be good and worth it?  Or is it worth going outside the hotel to find someone.  

Wow, May is so soon, and you're right it goes by super fast as it has already.  Good luck and let us know how wonderful your wedding is.  :)

#5 andiegarcia

andiegarcia
  • 19 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 14, 2014

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:51 AM

We booked Dennis Berti for our photographer for our 6/14/14 wedding.  A lot less than Alec & T with similar quality.  Check out his website.. DennisBerti.com!!

We'll share his work as soon as we have pics available!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users