• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sundevil01

• 3 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 17, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Amber-Puerto Vallarta
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:24 PM

Is anyone planning a  wedding at the night club Hyde Bellagio? I have recently changed my destination wedding plans..., we will be getting married in Las Vegas. 

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:39 PM

Congrats and welcome to BDW! It's too bad you had to change your venue, but I think Las Vegas will be an awesome place to get married! It's on my bucket list of places to go so I'm sorry I can't help with any info, but I'm sure if you hunt around the site you'll find information that will help you out!

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 Meandhim

• 706 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium in Punta Cana
  • LocationToronto

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

My friend just had her wedding at the Bellagio it was so nice... She got married on the terrace and had her reception in the executive parlour suite... We were a small group of 25 it was great!
For her hen party we took a limo to thunder down under (so much fun my face hurt from laughing)..and then finished off the night at Hyde.

Hyde was very crowded but very cool... Be prepared for a lot of people unless you are renting it out.. Then no worries because it's an Awesome place !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Planning Thread - MeandHim - Grand Palladium Bavaro - Nov 25 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users