My wedding is May 10, 2014 at Be Tulum and, in all my excitement to find the dress, venue, invitations etc, the ceremony planning kind of got lost in the shuffle!  Be Tulum has a wedding coordinator, but she has referred us to vendors that are a bit out of our price range or aren't very responsive, so I thought I would check with you ladies.

As my wedding is only 50 days away, I am in a bit of a panic and would love suggestions for the following...

- Officiant for symbolic ceremony (preferably with their own microphone)

- Simple wedding arch with flowing white fabric

- Musical trio for wedding and cocktail hour (I have tried getting in touch with Bole and Camilo Nu without luck)

- Seating (chairs, benches -- whatever!) for 60 at the ceremony

At least we have already decided on photography, videography, DJ and have our guest list count - otherwise I would be a total wreck, lol.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have!

Beth

I have a price list for Planner1 events. They would have the arch as seating. I'm not sure where they will fall versus other pricing you've see but if you PM your email address I would be happy to forward it to you. Happy planning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There is a vendor on this site - dreamweddings - that does planning and events in the RM area. I've no idea what their pricing is like, but if you pm her I'm sure she'll at least be able to give you an idea on pricing.

Good luck!

• Like 2

@HoyaBeth

I used Planner1 for my wedding and they were amazing! They would be able to help you coordinate everything, just let them know what your budget is and they will come up with options. 

I worked with Arianna and she was amazing! 

aiturralde@planner1events.com

Good luck!

• Like 1

Hello Darling, congrats for your upcoming wedding!

I personally can reccomend you Petra Rattue as an officiant for your ceremony, she is very engaged with the ceremonies,  widely recognized here in Cancun and Rivera Maya.

Also if you prefer some mexican officer, Pam Lopez its your solution. It's the most professional person you will find here! also she is a wedding planner independent!  

If you need some help with your photography or like to have an amazing photobooth at your event, don't hesitate to contact me, I personally give you the best tips and advise to make a memorable photo shooting that you and you beloved will remember forever!

my email is:  cancun@photofacebooth.com  !!! Im Cecilia

• Like 2

My thoughts:

1) A good planner can help you pull all of this together in short order. Joyce from Dream Weddings is my planner and she is outstanding (and is more than reasonably priced).   Please PM me for more details. 

2) Wedding arch: I am using Jardin Floreria, and I have been happy with their prices and wedding arches from the photos that I have seen (they may charge a bit extra to come to Tulum, but Joyce will be able to give you more details):

http://www.jardinfloreria.com/

3) Musical trio: I wanted Camilo Nu as well, but he is really hard to track down.  It ended up being that he wouldn't be able to commit to my wedding until late in the game, so we decided not to go with him. I am using a mariachi band for the cocktail hour and I would be happy to look up the details for you (the company also has musical trios).

4) Seating: I know planner 1 has seating, but I would ask Joyce if she knows about other companies that might be able to provide this service. 

5)Officiant: One of our friends is going to officiate, so I haven't really investigated officiants in the area.

I hope this is helpful!

• Like 3

My wedding is May 10, 2014 at Be Tulum and, in all my excitement to find the dress, venue, invitations etc, the ceremony planning kind of got lost in the shuffle!  Be Tulum has a wedding coordinator, but she has referred us to vendors that are a bit out of our price range or aren't very responsive, so I thought I would check with you ladies.

As my wedding is only 50 days away, I am in a bit of a panic and would love suggestions for the following...

- Officiant for symbolic ceremony (preferably with their own microphone)

- Simple wedding arch with flowing white fabric

- Musical trio for wedding and cocktail hour (I have tried getting in touch with Bole and Camilo Nu without luck)

- Seating (chairs, benches -- whatever!) for 60 at the ceremony

At least we have already decided on photography, videography, DJ and have our guest list count - otherwise I would be a total wreck, lol.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have!

Beth

Hello HoyaBeth,

We are independent wedding planners in the RIviera Maya, and we work with quite a lot of small vendors who does an outstanding job.  Feel Free to reach out and we will be happy to help.

• Like 2