New Playacar Bride? Donation For You

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Twinkies2011

Twinkies2011
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:42 AM

Hello Ladies!

When I first started this adventure I had my heart set on Playacar! It is such an amazing resort and so quite compared to the hustle and bustle of the the bigger resorts. I proceeded to place a down payment of $460, soon after I realized it was out of my guests budget. I was heart broken to think we would have to get married elsewhere but it was also important for my loved ones to be present.

Long story short I ended up changing our wedding to another resort and lost my deposit at Playacar=(

So if there is a bride out there that fell in love with Playacar, like I did, I would love to donate my deposit to you.

I spoke to Playacar and it is transferable but only for a new wedding book.

Please let me know if anyone is interested or pass this along to anyone that might want it

alexxalexx17@gmail.com

Happy Wedding Planning

#2 NJBride2014

NJBride2014
    • 441 posts
    • Wedding Date:September 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Le Blanc Spa Resort
    • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:49 AM

Wow, that's very generous!  Good karma coming your way and lots of luck on your wedding planning.  :D

43 guests plus bride and groom.... ;)

Engagement Photos - http://www.bestdesti...y/#entry1827276

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...y/#entry1860630

#3 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

That is a super generous thing to do! What goes around comes around, so I know your wedding will be wonderful and everything you've dreamed of!

Congratulations and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#4 ChristienEarnest

ChristienEarnest
    • 183 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:58 PM

Hello Ladies!

When I first started this adventure I had my heart set on Playacar! It is such an amazing resort and so quite compared to the hustle and bustle of the the bigger resorts. I proceeded to place a down payment of $460, soon after I realized it was out of my guests budget. I was heart broken to think we would have to get married elsewhere but it was also important for my loved ones to be present.
      Long story short I ended up changing our wedding to another resort and lost my deposit at Playacar=(

So if there is a bride out there that fell in love with Playacar, like I did, I would love to donate my deposit to you.
      I spoke to Playacar and it is transferable but only for a new wedding book.
      Please let me know if anyone is interested or pass this along to anyone that might want it

alexxalexx17@gmail.com

Happy Wedding Planning

May God bless you for your act of kindness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users