Sign in to follow this  
MrandMrsBonitto2016

Hair In Punta Cana

I found these two ladies. Hope this will be help to someone:)

Hair & Make Up: Kristie Ann (makeup@krystieann.com)
(https://www.facebook.com/Krystieannhairandmakeup )

Anna Nuet (https://www.facebook.com/AnnaNuetHair )
She can go to your hotel-resort or can come to Kukua at our bridal dressing
room and you don´t need to pay any fees at your resort.
!!

I requested a quote from Anna Nuet and can provide that info to you if you would like, just PM me.

I'm not sure what resort you are staying at, but you have to keep in mind that there is usually a fee associated with bringing in outside vendors, so sometimes it isn't much of a savings to bring in outside vendors!

I requested a quote from Anna Nuet and can provide that info to you if you would like, just PM me.

I'm not sure what resort you are staying at, but you have to keep in mind that there is usually a fee associated with bringing in outside vendors, so sometimes it isn't much of a savings to bring in outside vendors!

I would appreciate that Kelly. I totally agree with you about bringing someone to do hair and make-up, if I could see the resorts work I would feel better about allowing them to do it. I'm leaning more towards Now. Where are you getting married?

Edited by MrandMrsBonitto2016

I have a nice ways to go yet it seems. and it also seems I am commenting on everything.

I would appreciate that Kelly. I totally agree with you about bringing someone to do hair and make-up, if I could see the resorts work I would feel better about allowing them to do it. I'm leaning more towards Now. Where are you getting married?

I will forward it to you now! Sorry I didn't see that post! I am getting married at Dreams Palm Beach in March 2015, how about you?

I will forward it to you now! Sorry I didn't see that post! I am getting married at Dreams Palm Beach in March 2015, how about you?

Thank you so much Kelly:) I got your e-mail.

@@kcole123 trust me you will get there fast?