Guess List When Booking?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 ChristienEarnest

ChristienEarnest
  • 183 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:27 PM

I can't wait to see photos from the upcoming weddings

What activities are the Cabo brides having for their guests or are you taking any tours, sightseeing?

I am trying to figure this out and include it in my budget if it is feasible but if not I will only take the bridal party and/or put that information in my invites to tell the guests the prices.

#12 CaboBride2015

CaboBride2015
    • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:53 PM

We're going to do a whale watching tour with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres... At least that's the plan. I've seen some other folks say they've done the same for about $3k. I'm going to wait until it gets a bit closer to actually book it, we're still pretty far out and I want a solid headcount to work with. I think we're also going to coordinate (but not host) a ride out to lover's beach for snorkeling and whatnot. 

#13 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
      • 213 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Blau Varadero Cuba
      • LocationCalgary AB Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:31 AM

Hello @jackshayne0123 ! I'm actually getting married at the Riu Palace this August! When I first made the reservation for the date and time they did send me all the info they needed (reception location, guest list, etc.) However, they don't need it until 2 months before your wedding date. So unless, you're getting married in June of this year, you're fine. When is your wedding date, btw? :)

Hello CaboBride2015 I'm actually getting married at the Riu Palace this August! When I first made the reservation for the date and time they did send me all the info they needed (reception location, guest list, etc.) However, they don't need it until 2 months before your wedding date. So unless, you're getting married in June of this year, you're fine. When is your wedding date, btw?  :)

You'll have a beautiful wedding at the Riu! We actually got married in January in Cuba, it was awesome! The best day ever :)

You'll feel the same! Best wishes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users